Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

:wub: Bert

:) He's hand's down, my favorite fish! Yup, playing favorites :)

You need a Bert in your new tank ;)

When is that 90 getting converted again????

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't changed the water in the 90 in five weeks and it's overgrown with algae.

:) He's hand's down, my favorite fish! Yup, playing favorites :)

You need a Bert in your new tank ;)

When is that 90 getting converted again????

Hmmmm, not any time soon. But I haven't changed the water in that tank in five weeks and all the fish are still happy. If disaster strikes I'd go ahead and break it down but nothing kills those guys :lol:

LMAO!

Ok, I'm totally posting this photo again because I just noticed you can see Bert's little teeth! it looks like he's smiling!

THsOpAa.jpg

This photo needs to be a painting

Thanks Frogfish :) That and reeftown :) But if I can get them locally and save on shipping, I definitely am going to try that first!

HA! Bingo! Couch all day looking at snow outside with a fire going is the best THING EVER! :)

NP! Glad to help! :D

LMAO!

Ok, I'm totally posting this photo again because I just noticed you can see Bert's little teeth! it looks like he's smiling!

THsOpAa.jpg

OMG...those teeth!!! Too funny. Looks like he has a beard too :).

OMG...those teeth!!! Too funny. Looks like he has a beard too :).

Aren't the teeth hilarious?? Yeah, there is a bit of turf algae or something on a mussel that is attached to the rock at the entrance of his cave. It totally looks like a beard!

yup! Kinda reminds me of the hundreds of thousands people were getting to remove asbestos 15 years ago. Now it only costs you less than a couple grand to encapsulate a bunch or remove it. Which, yup, we have yards of asbestos covering pipes in our basement. It's in good shape and not friable at the moment, but that was going to be the next project. and the quote we got to remove the yards and yards of asbestos was much less than the quote to seal a few cracks and install a one way door for bats :lol:

I'll come do it for free. Just fly me out there. :D

BTW how the hell can those little boxes JBB posted hold up to 300 freaking bats?!

Aren't the teeth hilarious?? Yeah, there is a bit of turf algae or something on a mussel that is attached to the rock at the entrance of his cave. It totally looks like a beard!

He looks Amish :).

What a character he is :D. Best midas blenny on NR. Bert :wub:.

Bert the Amish Blenny :)

Sure. Why not?

Um, so you realize i'm being serious, right?? :lol: Because HELL YEAH that's an awesome deal! I'll even fly the wife out too :)

Well, I just found my first baby RFA :wub:

But imgur seems to be having problems and I can't post the photo :lol: I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED!

Ok, Imgur is BACK! the RFA baby is orange with a white skirt. You can see it on the base of the gorgonian here in the center:

nmaNrof.jpg

That little rock has a lot going on :lol: bubble algae,the baby that looks sweet, that killer gorgonian and yeah weeds....... ;)

:lol: Yup. I'm one with my bubble algae :) You can see the polyps from the part of the gorg that is encrusted on the rock.

That is an enormous baby!!!!. I had the tiniest babies in the world. Pass out the cigar! or E-cigar. That means you had to have had a previous spawning that you just didn't see.

Stella, you need to check out this InstaGram!

12144244_1087487327952849_1955921198_n.j

That is awesome!!

That is an enormous baby!!!!. I had the tiniest babies in the world. Pass out the cigar! or E-cigar. That means you had to have had a previous spawning that you just didn't see.

really?? How cool! or maybe one of them already had some babies cooking when I got it! It's about the size of a pencil eraser. I don't see any other babies, just this one!

Think of the old style sewing pins w/ the tiny colored ball on the end. That's how mine were. Teeny. So this is a monster compared to what I found. I'm excited for you.

Archived