Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o

SPECTRA! you've been holding out on us.

You have seen those before :) I do have a tank thread you know :P

Well, I don't want you to be disappointed but I would 99% assume THAT particular nem is just a stock photo and you'll get one like it. If you did buy a white striped, contact KP and ask them that you prefer one with a pink or red mouth so that they know :)

I did email and am waiting to hear back.

TOO many creepy photos in here omgomgomg

I just ordered one :) woo! I'm so excited!

AWESOME :happydance:.

I have to look up a spaghetti coral. Is it a leather? Off to google :).

It IS a leather :wub: I've wanted a white one FOREVER! I didn't know they were called spaghetti corals.

TOO many creepy photos in here omgomgomgAWESOME :happydance:.I have to look up a spaghetti coral. Is it a leather? Off to google :).It IS a leather :wub: I've wanted a white one FOREVER! I didn't know they were called spaghetti corals.

I got vivid' neon green one :) I'm excited!!!! I think they had white too - not sure though.

I got vivid' neon green one :) I'm excited!!!! I think they had white too - not sure though.

I've been wanting to go to the shop to check out their leathers. Maybe today!

Check this out. Is it white? I can't tell. Jeff spilled water on my MacBook a couple hours ago and it's fried and my phone is too small lol

http://vividaquariums.com/collections/soft-corals/products/spaghetti-leather-coral

Light- we need pics of the light

Getting set up today - after I go buy a new computer :rolleyes:

Check this out. Is it white? I can't tell. Jeff spilled water on my MacBook a couple hours ago and it's fried and my phone is too small lol

http://vividaquariums.com/collections/soft-corals/products/spaghetti-leather-coral

Looks like it has a green tint to it. I've seen them snow white before! I really need to go look in person :). Or I can ask my local guy to find one for me. That'd be easier. But I haven't been to a cool LFS in a long time. Sounds like something fun to do on a Saturday afternoon :).

They're making some nice changes over there.....tanks and coral were looking great earlier this week.

Something more like this...

post-25164-0-41261700-1454173549_thumb.png

They're making some nice changes over there.....tanks and coral were looking great earlier this week.

It's been over a year since I was last there. I really need to check it out :).

That's adorable and now I want a pet bat! Oh wait. I might have hundreds in my attic

No that's thousands :lol:

Getting set up today - after I go buy a new computer :rolleyes:

What are you getting?

Something more like this...attachicon.gifspaghetti.pngIt's been over a year since I was last there. I really need to check it out :).

Oooo! That's pretty, Gena!! I found a small white toadstool at petco a couple weeks ago for $10 and needed to buy it!! You'd love it! I'll take a picture

No that's thousands :lol:

What are you getting?

Another MacBook Air. I loved the one Jeff broke :)

Oooo! That's pretty, Gena!! I found a small white toadstool at petco a couple weeks ago for $10 and needed to buy it!! You'd love it! I'll take a picture

I'd love to see a pic of it!!!!

You must have a great Petco.....every time I go into the one by me all they have are browned out turds on rocks :blink: They did have some GSP and wanted 50 bucks for it :lol: what a joke......There fish prices are not bad but without a QT tank I do not trust anything from them.....

You must have a great Petco.....every time I go into the one by me all they have are browned out turds on rocks :blink: They did have some GSP and wanted 50 bucks for it :lol: what a joke......There fish prices are not bad but without a QT tank I do not trust anything from them.....

They actually are a good one. The lady that runs the fish department has saltwater tanks at home. They don't generally have good stuff but every so often, I'll find something when I'm getting Cat litter or something. Last time I was there I found the white toad and a two headed blasto. Both were between 10-12 so for under 30, I got two frags and two things of cat litter :lol:

I'd love to see a pic of it!!!!

I will post one up! When I get my new computer because I can't figure out how to post photos from imgur on my phone

Yep I had to pick up sand as they were the only ones who had what I was after. Plus there prices on the caribi sea stuff is cheaper than the LFS.....a lot of there hard goods are cheaper plus I like to look at all the stuff they have.....

Yep I had to pick up sand as they were the only ones who had what I was after. Plus there prices on the caribi sea stuff is cheaper than the LFS.....a lot of there hard goods are cheaper plus I like to look at all the stuff they have.....

No Tropic Eden :huh:?

Archived