Cultivated Reef

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just give him whiskey

If I give him enough whiskey, I'll just tell him he's seeing quadruple. there really aren't THAT many nems in the tank, you're just seeing that many because of the whiskey.

I would guess after $1700 in nems you and the bat could have the bedroom to yourselves

:lol: that's hilarious. And yes, I am thinking your guess is correct.

I like bats. I think they are cute. It is just that darn rabies bit that would make me hesitant to recommend DIYing a project like that. On the other hand, I am vaccinated for rabies, so I guess it would be no big deal if I DIY'd it for you. You could just pay me in RFAs. :D

I like bats. I think they are cute. It is just that darn rabies bit that would make me hesitant to recommend DIYing a project like that. On the other hand, I am vaccinated for rabies, so I guess it would be no big deal if I DIY'd it for you. You could just pay me in RFAs. :D

I LOVE THIS! And you could come visit!

Yeah, if bats didn't carry all kinds of crazy diseases and didn't have fangs so sharp you can't feel the bite, I'd like them. I do actually think they're cute - except for that wrinkle face fruit bat. Not so cute.

Why did you decide not to use this anymore? I was going to respond to Harry's "GEETTIIIITTT" post but didn't want to muddy up your FS thread.

I want a bigger light and I've thought about going T5, I just think I'd miss the shimmer and I hate trying to fight the right color...not to mention yearly bulb replacement.

Edit: I kinda want your new light, lol

Why did you decide not to use this anymore? I was going to respond to Harry's "GEETTIIIITTT" post but didn't want to muddy up your FS thread.

I want a bigger light and I've thought about going T5, I just think I'd miss the shimmer and I hate trying to fight the right color...not to mention yearly bulb replacement.

Edit: I kinda want your new light, lol

I got an ATI nano box hybrid :) So the same light minus dimmable, but with 4 LED pucks :) I love this light (the dimmable ATI), but I really wanted the hybrid. Just put it up yesterday, so time to sell this light :)

I figured this page needed some photos :)

F1khsis.jpg?1

I'm still working on organizing stuff and there's too much stuff on the sand in front, but eh, whatever. It will get there some day.

And the day is not complete without a photo or two of Bert:

0dtPA7a.jpg

THsOpAa.jpg

You better mean Gorgs or Lawn will cut you! :lol:

LMAO!

Ok, I'm totally posting this photo again because I just noticed you can see Bert's little teeth! it looks like he's smiling!

THsOpAa.jpg

LMAO!

Ok, I'm totally posting this photo again because I just noticed you can see Bert's little teeth! it looks like he's smiling!

THsOpAa.jpg

:wub: Bert

Archived