Coral Vue Hydros

Kimber's tank is getting swapped!

kimberbee

20160127_170124_zpsn4topnqk.jpg

Well at least I put my money where my mouth is...this is my handle! Actually I think either the stingray or octopus would be very nice.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I am confused :unsure: yeah does not take much :lol: anyway looking at the pics front has the bar and solid, left is solid, right is going to have a door and rear has a small opening.......how the hell is the cat getting in to take a shit :blink: just wondering :P

Oh and looks good so far ;)

Ok I am confused :unsure: yeah does not take much :lol: anyway looking at the pics front has the bar and solid, left is solid, right is going to have a door and rear has a small opening.......how the hell is the cat getting in to take a shit :blink: just wondering :P

Oh and looks good so far ;)

Kitty access hole will be cut into the door!

I have super glue all over my hands and no pictures... I'm such a disappointment!

Also don't touch your phone. Mine has the fingerprint unlock.

Guess what's on the fingerprint unlock button now. FOREVER.... :rolleyes:

Kitty access hole will be cut into the door!

Ah well you need to explain that stuff for us over thinkers :lol:

Have you figured out a top yet?

Also don't touch your phone. Mine has the fingerprint unlock.

Guess what's on the fingerprint unlock button now. FOREVER.... :rolleyes:

Time to change fingers ;)

Gotta go to Menards this weekend and figure that out!!

Are you still looking at Marble or ? Like I said for the little bit that is going to be seen......maybe get a marble tile ? there should be a few options out there.

Are you still looking at Marble or ? Like I said for the little bit that is going to be seen......maybe get a marble tile ? there should be a few options out there.

Except that marble at menards is $50/sqft and I need just over 4sqft. Yikes... I'm not sure at this point I want to take the time to look around and price out. I dunno where around me does marble, though I'm sure there are places. Laminate counter tip is like $15/sqft. So I might just go that route. Its not going to be seen much anyway...

Except that marble at menards is $50/sqft and I need just over 4sqft. Yikes... I'm not sure at this point I want to take the time to look around and price out. I dunno where around me does marble, though I'm sure there are places. Laminate counter tip is like $15/sqft. So I might just go that route. Its not going to be seen much anyway...

Find a few local vendors for granite, stop in and tell them what you are looking for. I'd suggest am Uba Tuba( cheapest granite I know of), see if they have any remnants from pieces they cut. Usually they don't reuse them. You can have it cut or find somebody with a diamond saw and cut it yourself( use LOTS of water). Edges can be polished with sanding disk no problem, just takes patience. Craiglist sometimes yields some granite remnants too. ;)

stand looks killer BTW!

• 2 weeks later...

You had a birthday too? Happy Birthday Kimberbee! How did you celebrate?

20160127_170124_zpsn4topnqk.jpg
Well at least I put my money where my mouth is...this is my handle! Actually I think either the stingray or octopus would be very nice.

This is my handle this is my spout.

Sorry could not resist. :flower:

LeCharlesMuhDickens

Have you considered Quartz or concrete? Concrete counter tops are easy to make, cheap and can be dyed a million different colors.

Thanks, Kat!!

Thursday birthday lunch and Starbucks with co-workers. Dinner with my BF's family, then drinking. I got pretty drunk, but was apparently hilarious according to my BF.

Friday I got my new licence, took my cat to the vet, and lounged around all day which was really nice!!

Saturday my mom made breakfast, then BF took me out to a new pub for more drinking on my actual birthday. ;)

Today, slept in, lunch out, more drinking, made chili. Now we're watching the Super Bowl commercials.

It was the best way I could spend the big 3-0!!

This is my handle this is my spout.

Sorry could not resist. :flower:

Ha ha, no it should be...this is my handle this is my snout!

Thanks, Kat!!

Thursday birthday lunch and Starbucks with co-workers. Dinner with my BF's family, then drinking. I got pretty drunk, but was apparently hilarious according to my BF.

Friday I got my new licence, took my cat to the vet, and lounged around all day which was really nice!!

Saturday my mom made breakfast, then BF took me out to a new pub for more drinking on my actual birthday. ;)

Today, slept in, lunch out, more drinking, made chili. Now we're watching the Super Bowl commercials.

It was the best way I could spend the big 3-0!!

Sounds just perfect. Glad you had a good celebration.

Ok birthday weekend is over so lets get the stand finished ;)

Good to hear it was a good weekend B)

We're having a stupid issue with the fact that the old hardwood floor in the spare room isn't completely flat or level. <_<

I was also going to take a spare piece of plywood to try the stain out out, but it was stepped on with a muddy paw. <_<

But my top is going to be in next weekend so I really need to try and stain Saturday/Sunday!!

We're having a stupid issue with the fact that the old hardwood floor in the spare room isn't completely flat or level. <_<

I was also going to take a spare piece of plywood to try the stain out out, but it was stepped on with a muddy paw. <_<

But my top is going to be in next weekend so I really need to try and stain Saturday/Sunday!!

just put some shims in under the corners that are not level.

Ever get it figured out?

Like Sancho said just shim it.

Archived