Pod Your Reef

####### Fatass Challenge

evanski

Ya they are for sure. Atkins has you eating 20-30 per day depending on your needs. I think you are really only supposed to eat like 200 carbs a day normally. People typically eat twice that. I know with Atkins I feel much better and I'm eating much healthier. When I cut weight for bootcamp 6 years ago I did it in 30 days using atkins. 25lbs in 30 days. I'm trying to do that again. I maintained it for about 4 years. The last 2 I became addicted to bread lol

I can't have a low carb diet, doesn't suit my lifestyle and/or physical needs. However, I do encourage people to give it a shot to kickstart their diet and at the same time it helps them really kick the sweets/sugar/excess junk.

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday was a horrible day, I am forgetting it ever happened.

Today

Breakfast: nothing

Lunch: Shepherds pie, grapes, soft cheese spread

Snack: handful of craisins and almonds

Supper: chicken teriyaki with rice

Protein no carbs.

False weight loss lmfao. Glad you have me figured out.

Not eating breakfast is really unhealthy many experts say so #rollmy#######eyes

:P I have ate breakfast once in the past month. I'm not hungry at all in the mornings. I have to be there at 6:30 and get everything set up and stocked for the day so I find it very difficult to get up earlier than that to grab something. I have a couple items in my backpack just in case I do feel hungry, but more often than not I have no time to eat.

:P I have ate breakfast once in the past month. I'm not hungry at all in the mornings. I have to be there at 6:30 and get everything set up and stocked for the day so I find it very difficult to get up earlier than that to grab something. I have a couple items in my backpack just in case I do feel hungry, but more often than not I have no time to eat.

Wake up earlier? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I start work at 6. Wake up at 430 and have a 45 minute drive. Still have time for breakfast. :D

Wake up earlier? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I start work at 6. Wake up at 430 and have a 45 minute drive. Still have time for breakfast. :D

As much as I'd like to, not going to happen. Much easier to cut out breakfast :P

The sad thing is that I REALLY like my multigrain cherrios! :lol: I am just a complete zombie in the morning.

I'm a Honey Bunches of Oats guy for cereal. But I make a sausage link and 2 eggs every morning for breakfast.

I switch it up. Strawberry, Apple, almonds etc. I like them all. The apple one they came out with a couple months ago is really good.

I didn't like the strawberry one very much, I might have to give the apple one a try though. But peanut butter multigrain cheerios are just too fricking good

I'm a zombie in the morning too, and I refuse to get up even one minute earlier than absolutely necessary.

I stick two pieces of cinamon swirl raisin bread in the toaster in the morning and put a little bit of butter on them. Two minutes later I'm out the door eating toast in the car. And the raisins add fiber :)

The only down side as far as I'm concerned is toast crumbs in the car...

The sad thing is that I REALLY like my multigrain cheerios! :lol: I am just a complete zombie in the morning.

Get these:

Screen-Shot-2015-07-01-at-3.12.29-PM.png

Portion out servings of Cheerios in them. Can grab a container to munch dry cereal on while in the car or however you commute. Or, it is then easy enough to pour milk or yogurt into the bowl.

My pantry is stocked with those containers with portions of Kashi Toasted Berry Crumble measured out in them. :)

Since I'm still waiting on my dumbbell handles for BB, I'll continue my review of the Jillian Michaels workouts. After trying all three of the 30 Day Shred workouts this week (which were alright), today I tried the first workout in Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 (which is newer). I have to say that I liked it a little better than the 30 Day Shred. So I'd probably recommend Jillian Michaels Beginner Shred to somebody just starting out. Then after a few rounds of that (progressing the weights when the exercises become more comfortable), it might be time to move to Ripped in 30.

They are inexpensive, effective workouts which don't take up much time. Plus, the only equipment you need are some neoprene coated hand weights (maybe 3 and 5lbs ones for ladies just starting out, and 5 and 8lbs for guys that are out of shape). If you're already in shape, go straight to Ripped in 30 (with a little heavier weights). I know there are plenty of other good DVD workouts to choose from (like the P90X series), but they are more expensive and tend to run a little longer.

BIA says 16.8% body fat, down from 17.5% three months ago (weight was the same, so same BMI).

I'm a zombie in the morning too, and I refuse to get up even one minute earlier than absolutely necessary.

I stick two pieces of cinamon swirl raisin bread in the toaster in the morning and put a little bit of butter on them. Two minutes later I'm out the door eating toast in the car. And the raisins add fiber :)

The only down side as far as I'm concerned is toast crumbs in the car...

Get these:

Screen-Shot-2015-07-01-at-3.12.29-PM.png

Portion out servings of Cheerios in them. Can grab a container to munch dry cereal on while in the car or however you commute. Or, it is then easy enough to pour milk or yogurt into the bowl.

My pantry is stocked with those containers with portions of Kashi Toasted Berry Crumble measured out in them. :)

Lol I get the feeling people are concerned about my lack of breakfast! :) Good ideas guys. I'll try and work on it more.

Today Breakfast: yogurt/crackers

lunch: couple bites of chicken and shrimp curry I was feeling really sick and couldn't eat much

supper: tacos

For all my lush friends

Drinking Half A Bottle Of Red Wine Before Bed Can Help You Lose Weight
less-alcohol.jpg?mode=crop&width=635&hei

Sounds too good to be true doesn't it?

Well, new research shows that drinking one-half a bottle of wine in the evening can help you lose weight faster!

Women who drank 1-2 glasses were more likely to lose weight than women who didn’t in the study.

Red wine contains a chemical called Ellagic acid which can slow the growth of fat cells and stop formation of new ones, so your body burns more fat. This chemical also boosts metabolism of fatty acids in liver cells.

A glass or two of red wine has been shown to cut cravings, appetite, and help to make you feel more relaxed, which means less eating and an earlier bedtime, it can also lower your blood pressure.

Also - red wine can be considered as a cancer treatment.

The active antioxidant in red wine known as quercetin can kill cancer cells, it helps induce natural cell death in certain types of cancers, most often colon cancer.

According to researchers and data obtained, it also helps lower risk of heart disease and stroke.

Source

My wife made brownies last night for my son and his friends. I may or may not have have been tempted.

Ok, so I ate four of them. And we're spending this weekend at my parents house which means home made cherry pie.

I'm just going to hit the reset button on Tuesday :)

For all my lush friends

Drinking Half A Bottle Of Red Wine Before Bed Can Help You Lose Weight
less-alcohol.jpg?mode=crop&width=635&hei

Sounds too good to be true doesn't it?

Well, new research shows that drinking one-half a bottle of wine in the evening can help you lose weight faster!

Women who drank 1-2 glasses were more likely to lose weight than women who didn’t in the study.

Red wine contains a chemical called Ellagic acid which can slow the growth of fat cells and stop formation of new ones, so your body burns more fat. This chemical also boosts metabolism of fatty acids in liver cells.

A glass or two of red wine has been shown to cut cravings, appetite, and help to make you feel more relaxed, which means less eating and an earlier bedtime, it can also lower your blood pressure.

Also - red wine can be considered as a cancer treatment.

The active antioxidant in red wine known as quercetin can kill cancer cells, it helps induce natural cell death in certain types of cancers, most often colon cancer.

According to researchers and data obtained, it also helps lower risk of heart disease and stroke.

Source

Is there any research on beer :D I can drink a few of those a night no problem.......

Sounds too good to be true doesn't it?... Women who drank 1-2 glasses were more likely to lose weight than women who didn’t in the study. Red wine contains a chemical called Ellagic acid...

"Researchers in Sweden found that women who drank about two to three glasses of wine a day were twice as likely to develop breast cancer compared with women who drank less. One glass was equal to 5 ounces of wine."

- http://www.webmd.com/breast-cancer/news/20040317/wine-fat-intake-breast-cancer

Maybe pomegranate juice is a better option? Or at least limiting wine consumption to one glass a day.

Archived