SaltCritters.com

Lawn's Lounge Fantasy Football League Thread

ReefWeeds

Ya in like the 2nd round of the draft. I dunno WTF I'm doing. But, like I said, I'm learning plenty

All about having fun man.

Big ben looking good

He typically always looks good.

Jeremy Hill and legarrette blount have combined for a fantastic -1 points for me so far and their day is almost over :(

My receivers have combined for 3 points. My flex rb/wr is D. Williams and he has 26 points. But he's a RB not a WR.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My receivers have combined for 3 points. My flex rb/wr is D. Williams and he has 26 points. But he's a RB not a WR.

Mine is Sproles , as much as I want DALLAS to win I hope Sproles and Witten tear it up

Jeremy Hill and legarrette blount have combined for a fantastic -1 points for me so far and their day is almost over :(

Awwww. I feel so sad for you.

:lol:

How in the hell was that not pass interference? Defender never turned to look for the ball , just slapped Wittens hands down to prevent the sure catch ...

Bitches

What other team? Aren't there 14 teams?

Each week you go head to head with another team . Your total points vs their total points determines a winner . You have a win / loss record that ranks your team against everyone else in the league. After week 13 those with the best win / loss record move on to the playoffs. If you have the same record as another player then your overall total points for the season will determine the tie breaker

Archived