Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Lawn's Lounge Fantasy Football League Thread

ReefWeeds

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He should be explaining stuffs to you. Otherwise this is like an inside joke you're not "in" on. But ya I'm down for a conference call as long as one person is there to field idiotic questions from me.

He hasn't been online, people have lives.

I like the hourly Room with the vibrating beds

and the crabs.

Friday/Saturday are my days off. Either that or midday any other day.

Ok cool. I'll set up for Friday! Anyone else? Friday work? I can do Saturday as well, but would rather Friday.

nevah :P

;)

I forgot! It's ME that ignores YOUR texts.

Ok cool. I'll set up for Friday! Anyone else? Friday work? I can do Saturday as well, but would rather Friday.

;)I forgot! It's ME that ignores YOUR texts.

Exactly!

I'm actually pretty impressed with how accurate the projections are. It's like they've spent millions working the process down to a science.

Ya either Friday or Saturday for that call Stella

I'm actually pretty impressed with how accurate the projections are. It's like they've spent millions working the process down to a science.

Ya either Friday or Saturday for that call Stella

Ok cool. Phone number will be sent via PM to all in the league. Anyone who wants to join, can. Just have your computer/laptop/whatever you use up and logged in and I'll show you guys how to set your team, drop players, add players, etc.

COME ON SAN FRAN!!! They need to win and with the total points to be closer to 47 than 19.. Then I'll have another $26 to send on the new tank. B)

Archived