Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Lawn's Lounge Fantasy Football League Thread

ReefWeeds

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear god this is work. I thought you just picked your players and let it go on auto pilot. :( I think I need to watch some youtube about this.

me too

Yep , you won a 6 week vacation for Dez Bryant thanks to him breaking his foot last night and having surgery tomorrow

oh.

Dear god this is work. I thought you just picked your players and let it go on auto pilot. :( I think I need to watch some youtube about this.

Did you seriously not know how it works ?

I can help if needed , just ask

why do 3 people say this?!

lol

Sounds like they might know something that you don't

JBB, seriously what part of I don't know how this works is not english?

The

"I don't know how this works"

Part

Hey, offer stands. If you guys want me to set up a call, I'll walk whoever needs help through it. It shouldn't take you more than max 10 minutes per week. Seriously. But that's assuming you *actually* remember your login info :P

Well, what the F did you win?

Hey, offer stands. If you guys want me to set up a call, I'll walk whoever needs help through it. It shouldn't take you more than max 10 minutes per week. Seriously. But that's assuming you *actually* remember your login info :P

Looks like a ####ing medal biotch!

Set up a call? Like the blind leading the blind?

Set up a call? Like the blind leading the blind?

At least I know how to set my team :lol: Now picking a good team? yeah, that I suck at and freely admit it :)

why do 3 people say this?!

He should be explaining stuffs to you. Otherwise this is like an inside joke you're not "in" on. But ya I'm down for a conference call as long as one person is there to field idiotic questions from me.

He should be explaining stuffs to you. Otherwise this is like an inside joke you're not "in" on. But ya I'm down for a conference call as long as one person is there to field idiotic questions from me.

I'm happy to set it up. What night works for all of you?

Archived