Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Lawn's Lounge Fantasy Football League Thread

ReefWeeds

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So my team is projected to run 101 pts this week , at 65 now with 3 active positions tomorrow... Think I can do it ?

i have no idea what he is talking about

So my team is projected to run 101 pts this week , at 65 now with 3 active positions tomorrow... Think I can do it ?

Nope

My one RB might catch 6 pts if they actually put his ass in the game

Have you guys been watching the scoreboard? Every team has a projected total points based on the players' stats. JBB's players were not performing up to par... cause they suck, and he's gonna lose.

Have you guys been watching the scoreboard? Every team has a projected total points based on the players' stats. JBB's players were not performing up to par... cause they suck, and he's gonna lose.

Did you hit your damn head ?

Did you hit your damn head ?

Nah, my RB did during practice (how much do his team hate him to give him a concussion opening week!?!).

Thing is, even with one of them being concussed, none of my players have delusions of grandeur.

Good luck with Bridgewater and your dee tonight. All your hopes lie in Minnesota... ####ing MINNESOTA!

Nah, my RB did during practice (how much do his team hate him to give him a concussion opening week!?!).

Thing is, even with one of them being concussed, none of my players have delusions of grandeur.

Good luck with Bridgewater and your dee tonight. All your hopes lie in Minnesota... ####### MINNESOTA!

Yeah I don't like having all of my eggs in one basket

They are however playing SF this week , so I'm not too worried

:lol:

Ha! Pinner. Love the smack.

LOL I talk a good game buuut... Imma have some choice words for several of my players as I boot them outta the team tonight. I think I've got the idea when it comes to how to pick players now.

LOL I talk a good game buuut... Imma have some choice words for several of my players as I boot them outta the team tonight. I think I've got the idea when it comes to how to pick players now.

I talk a good game but really have no idea about football :lol:

Archived