Cultivated Reef

Lawn's Lounge Fantasy Football League Thread

ReefWeeds

JBB - we are in a heated battle!!!!!! Although all my guys are done for the week so your two left to play are scaring the crap out of me :)

:haha: AND I kicked JBB's ass :naughtydance:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are really on top of the waiver wire and can't score a RB for the life of me

I was having such problems with my team, I was keeping on top of that to try to get some pickups. But I'm far down in the waiver order so not much has worked out for me.

Yah I keep ending up low in the order. Also the RB's seem to be in short supply. There are plenty of decent options at the other positions out there to fill in but most of the RBs available hardly touch the ball so chances of them scoring are almost zero

Yah I keep ending up low in the order. Also the RB's seem to be in short supply. There are plenty of decent options at the other positions out there to fill in but most of the RBs available hardly touch the ball so chances of them scoring are almost zero

Waiver order is based on standings. Those with a better standing have a worse waiver order. Which you probably already knew, but took me a bit to figure out :)

Huh I actually didn't realize that, although it makes complete sense now that I think about it.

Well, I'm actually glad I'm not the only one :)

Yeah, it does after I thought about it :)

• 1 month later...

So I think I am missing points the Rams ran back a fumble and its not showing up?

Not sure when you checked, but its showing now. 1 FR and 1 TD. 17pts for your dst

We have the final standings! I will post full standings up tonight, but it looks like Lawn won 1st Place and Varano14 won 2nd! Congrats guys! Paypal payments will be sent tonight as well. Varano14, can you PM me your paypal email address again?

Archived