Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Lawn's Lounge Fantasy Football League Thread

ReefWeeds

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you seriously not know how it works ?

I can help if needed , just ask

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ...

I can't even figure out how to properly add/drop/move around my players...

To Move a Player :

Select My Team from this menu (get here by pushing horizontal lines in upper left corner of screen)

Now Choose "Edit Lineup" from green toolbar at top of screen on right to show this

From the Edit Lineup screen press the "move" button for whatever player you want to sit out , and then select the replacement player.

Once you are finished, press Save in upper right

To Move a Player :

Select My Team from this menu (get here by pushing horizontal lines in upper left corner of screen)

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Now Choose "Edit Lineup" from green toolbar at top of screen on right to show this

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

From the Edit Lineup screen press the "move" button for whatever player you want to sit out , and then select the replacement player.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

My hero! :wub:

First in points you are

WOAH! There's a first time for everything.

Suck it, Lawn. I win! Not you.

I'm going to do a demo type thing/call on Friday night. shouldn't take more than 20 minutes. I'll show how to look at free agents, moving players, dropping players, what you should look for.

To Move a Player :

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

NICE! Perfect, JBB!!!

So I've dropped everyone from the 2 teams that bailed. Everyone is up for grabs. Also had their waiver positions moved to the back of the line so if I make a pick with them they don't overrule someone. I'm loading them with average players so if your team plays them it isn't a total free ride. Once all the spots on those teams are full I'll set the rosters and have myself removed from ownership on them.

To Move a Player :

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Is this on an app? Because my screen doesn't show up like this

Anyone else playing Yahoo fantasy this year? I can't get mine to load any stats or anything. I don't even know if I won this last week.

No problems on my end. Tried both the app and site?

Odd. Perhaps cleaning the cache may help?

I've tried that on my work computer. Home computer. Both my phones. I think it is a league issue. Why they change things is beyond me. It worked great last year. All these little changes never work out.

Pinner!!! I forgot about the call!!! I'm sorry about that.

That's ok. I just have no idea what the waiver thing is all about... and what a few of the stats mean. (ORPK, %ST, %OWN, +/-)

That's ok. I just have no idea what the waiver thing is all about... and what a few of the stats mean. (ORPK, %ST, %OWN, +/-)

Hover over the stats and it tells you. The waiver wire is a claim order. When teams drop players they go on waivers so they can't be claimed right away. People can make a claim to them and there is a waiver order. So if someone in 5th position and 14th position on the list choose that player when they clear waivers the person in 5th position would get that player. If only the 14th position places a claim to the player then they would get them. If nobody places a claim anyone can claim that player after they come off waivers.

Hover over the stats and it tells you. The waiver wire is a claim order. When teams drop players they go on waivers so they can't be claimed right away. People can make a claim to them and there is a waiver order. So if someone in 5th position and 14th position on the list choose that player when they clear waivers the person in 5th position would get that player. If only the 14th position places a claim to the player then they would get them. If nobody places a claim anyone can claim that player after they come off waivers.

Got it... Now I can piss someone off even more. #1 waiver bitches!!!

Archived