Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Pico rebuild- nano box edition

patback

:D. Thanks. I thought they took forever to multiply and gain color. Both things seem to be moving pretty quickly for me. Kyle must have magic mushrooms. ;)

In my exp those are the best kind.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wherever you been gena? How was christmas?

I would also like to say that I lied. Upon closer inspection, I have been a grandfather for a while. There is two little red babies. :)

I would also like to say that I lied. Upon closer inspection, I have been a grandfather for a while. There is two little red babies. :)

Dude, awesome!

Big Kevin is now a great grandpa then! Woohoo! That's awesome it's already kicking out babies

I'm a little worried about the mushroom just about touch g the zoa this stalk. Anyone think an issue could ensue by allowing them to touch at the zoa this base?

I'm a little worried about the mushroom just about touch g the zoa this stalk. Anyone think an issue could ensue by allowing them to touch at the zoa this base?

hmm. that's a good question! I know mushrooms can have a pretty potent sting. I'm curious to see what answers you get!

I don't care if the zoa polyp gets killed. I just dont want to mushroom to be affected or for the death of the zoanthid to release toxins.

Can anyone think of anything on the smaller side to help with aptaisia other than peppermint shrimp?

Well I tried Red Sea AP X and that shit sucks......not even sure a peppermint will do the job as I grabbed few and they just sit in the corner.......good luck and hope you find something that works........

If I could find one do you think a pygmy file fish would work to eat them and then rehome the fish afterwards? I done it once with a melenarus wrasse for a flatworm issue. I don't even know if those file fish eat them or not though.

Well I did see a person buy a filefish for that reason..........if it worked well not sure.....

How bad is it? Can you pull the rock?

My entire tank is only 4 rocks and it's on every one including equipment. Lol.

Pattycakes. .......spend the money and get the Bergies! They work....guaranteed. Remember my 40 and the thousands of aiptasia. ....even the snails had them on their shells. LK is worth way more than a few nudies.

Check out "ReefTown".....they have them on sale right now. Follow their guidelines and you'll be golden, homie!

Can anyone think of anything on the smaller side to help with aptaisia other than peppermint shrimp?

Bergia nudibranches for the win. I got some and they killed every aptasia in my cube

You have a tank... I thought to be a Lawndarts you had to be tank less

I had a tank, sold everything about a month or so ago. Unless you're talking about patback. He has a vase with water and an mp10. .5 gallons or something like that :lol:

I had a tank, sold everything about a month or so ago. Unless you're talking about patback. He has a vase with water and an mp10. .5 gallons or something like that :lol:

Didn't he buy your hybrid and hang it above the vase?

Archived