Pod Your Reef

Pico rebuild- nano box edition

patback

you dont think they need a bigger tank than what i got?

btw, im doing a water change tonight if i dont get too shitty... screaping the walls hopefully tomorrow, so i should get a fts up soon hopefully

I already forgot....lol, what size are you? 2 gal?

Probably too small...although mine used to pretty much just roost on his favorite perch, swoop down on anything 10x his size and swim back to his perch.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I already forgot....lol, what size are you? 2 gal?

Probably too small...although mine used to pretty much just roost on his favorite perch, swoop down on anything 10x his size and swim back to his perch.

either 2.5 or 3.5. I honestly dont remember. sub-4 gallons though.

im off on wednesday. We were supposed to have a meeting with a photographer but Erin ####ed up the scheduling so now i have nothing to do.... i might make a live aquara purchase for some inverts and a little fishy.

you dont think they need a bigger tank than what i got?

btw, im doing a water change tonight if i dont get too shitty... screaping the walls hopefully tomorrow, so i should get a fts up soon hopefully

they prefer native-martians.

idk why sancho insists on being called that.

Drinking wine from a box or bottle tonight?

I always #### that shit up....try to be all PC so as not to offend....and look what happens.

Next time those native-Martians are ass-raping you, extend my apologies would you, please?

either 2.5 or 3.5. I honestly dont remember. sub-4 gallons though.im off on wednesday. We were supposed to have a meeting with a photographer but Erin ####ed up the scheduling so now i have nothing to do.... i might make a live aquara purchase for some inverts and a little fishy.

Dude, she IS the perfect woman! She just provided uou with a day of tank shopping?!?! You should marry her p-cakes....

either 2.5 or 3.5. I honestly dont remember. sub-4 gallons though.im off on wednesday.

Ahh, just throw one in there....just be care when you shut down your mp10 while cleaning the tank. Check to make sure he's not sitting in it when you fire it back up. That's what happened to Hotdog.....I turned him into chum :^ (

I always #### that shit up....try to be all PC so as not to offend....and look what happens.

Next time those native-Martians are ass-raping you, extend my apologies would you, please?

Dude, she IS the perfect woman! She just provided uou with a day of tank shopping?!?! You should marry her p-cakes....

marry her?!? Never crossed my mind!

i have a 12 pack of bud light tonight and probably will carry me over for tomorrow night. i gained so much weight in a month and its most likely due to the beer. Im thinking of gettting a decent bourbon or whiskey or something for a sad excuse of a diet.

marry her?!? Never crossed my mind!

i have a 12 pack of bud light tonight and probably will carry me over for tomorrow night. i gained so much weight in a month and its most likely due to the beer. Im thinking of gettting a decent bourbon or whiskey or something for a sad excuse of a diet.

Finally, dump that beer down the drain and get drunk and svelte at the same time! People will say, "damn! You been working out?"

Finally, dump that beer down the drain and get drunk and svelte at the same time! People will say, "damn! You been working out?"

lol. I been wanting to pick up a decent bottle for a long time now, during the day I say "nah, I dont want it " and ever night I think "damn, no alcohol, I better pick up some cheap beer to hold me over until i get to the liquor store" within a month and a half i went from 207 to a disgusting 228. And that is drinking light beer.

Ahh, just throw one in there....just be care when you shut down your mp10 while cleaning the tank. Check to make sure he's not sitting in it when you fire it back up. That's what happened to Hotdog.....I turned him into chum :^ (

ill name my fish little hotdog. my entire tank will become an homage to you.

lol. I been wanting to pick up a decent bottle for a long time now, during the day I say "nah, I dont want it " and ever night I think "damn, no alcohol, I better pick up some cheap beer to hold me over until i get to the liquor store" within a month and a half i went from 207 to a disgusting 228. And that is drinking light beer.

ill name my fish little hotdog. my entire tank will become an homage to you.

LOL, "Lil' Hotdog". :flower: I'd be honored.

Just grab yourself a bottle of JD. For a massproduced whiskey, its not bad.

Celebrate with your new bottle and some tank shopping!

LOL....and I haven't even poured a glass yet.......yet.

Whats new kevin?

Same ol same ol. Finally getting cold here. Means I can hide all the weight I haven't lost under layers of clothing :lol:

Same ol same ol. Finally getting cold here. Means I can hide all the weight I haven't lost under layers of clothing :lol:

:D

Temps are dropping here too...I think we're hitting 40's at night.

:D

Temps are dropping here too...I think we're hitting 40's at night.

Damn that's colder than we are. I think we're still in the 50's. Novembers been stupid warm and I'm not liking it

Your flirty flirty will get you nowhere with little kevin.

But that's how I got big Kevin to make little Kevin. Had to treat it real nice, keep the flirting to the max at all times. Might want to re-think your strategy here Jack!

But that's how I got big Kevin to make little Kevin. Had to treat it real nice, keep the flirting to the max at all times. Might want to re-think your strategy here Jack!

I heard yoga pant pictures help things along......gets big kevin in the mood......

I heard yoga pant pictures help things along......gets big kevin in the mood......

yes, i have heard this also. Stella, send me a yoga pants picture and i will tape it to the side my my tank for little kevin.

:lol: SEE??? I will be a GREAT LK breeder.

yes, i have heard this also. Stella, send me a yoga pants picture and i will tape it to the side my my tank for little kevin.

:lol: You didn't get the ones I sent already? Dammit. Who'd I send those to?

LOL you and your yoga pants!

Pictures? Big Kevin loves when I put on the yoga pants.

Oh. Wait. Shit.

:lol:

Oh. Wait. Shit.

I havent done yoga in years but if you give me a few minutes with this shoe horn, i should be able to squeeze into a pair and get some pictures for you before they rip open.

Oh. Wait. Shit.

I havent done yoga in years but if you give me a few minutes with this shoe horn, i should be able to squeeze into a pair and get some pictures for you before they rip open.

So freaking hilarious. I just lol'd for real :)

just ordered a new samsung s5 so new pictures should be coming soon! refurbished actually, but whatever. 200 bucks is alot better than 800. my iphone is now useless.

just ordered a new samsung s5 so new pictures should be coming soon! refurbished actually, but whatever. 200 bucks is alot better than 800. my iphone is now useless.

What did you do to your iPhone??

What did you do to your iPhone??

what didnt I do to it? After typing a story for 5 minutes, I decided to just take a picture of my iPhone with my new phone once I receive it. should be here on wendesday.

Archived