Pico rebuild- nano box edition

patback

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did somebody say something?

I said "my, what big ears you have!"

I said "my, what big ears you have!"

I mean, it's a forum. If you didn't hear me you can just check the last page. :)

What's up jack? I think you are the only one following alo ng here consistently. That's why you get little Kevin Jr first instead of grandma stella.

I knew it would pay off eventually!

My, what big ears you have.

:)

HAHAHA!!! This cracked me up, little Red.

Did somebody say something?

Nah. Nobody said anything. You don't want to hear that Jack beat me out on a Little Kevin.

PB, why were you at the hospital?

I had some stuff going on that was stressing me out. That coupled with a conversation with a guy about similar stuff triggered an anxiety attack I haven't had in like 4 years and was also the first one I ever passed out from. My fiance says I would have smacked my head off of the marble counter and the cement floor if I didn't fallen on her. All I knew was I woke up on the floor and everyone was crying around me with emt's and everything. Apparently I just hung out staring at the ceiling and not responding to anything.

I had some stuff going on that was stressing me out. That coupled with a conversation with a guy about similar stuff triggered an anxiety attack I haven't had in like 4 years and was also the first one I ever passed out from. My fiance says I would have smacked my head off of the marble counter and the cement floor if I didn't fallen on her. All I knew was I woke up on the floor and everyone was crying around me with emt's and everything. Apparently I just hung out staring at the ceiling and not responding to anything.

Damn, buddy. You ok now?

I didn't realize you could pass out from an anxiety attack.

alot of people confuse getting flush/anxious with an actual anxiety attack. Most people that get them think they are having a heart attack at first. my entire body was pins and needles for over 20 minutes. Not as bad as the last one though.

but yup, Im okay now. :) we actually hve a tasting before we sign papers for a venue tonight and i think i would be murdered if i didnt go to that. lol. I did however get a get-out-of-church-free card this morning though.

Oh man. PB! I'm sorry :( Been there myself, thought I was dying. Passed right out in the waiting room. Erin must've freaked! You doing ok today?

alot of people confuse getting flush/anxious with an actual anxiety attack. Most people that get them think they are having a heart attack at first. my entire body was pins and needles for over 20 minutes. Not as bad as the last one though.

but yup, Im okay now. :) we actually hve a tasting before we sign papers for a venue tonight and i think i would be murdered if i didnt go to that. lol. I did however get a get-out-of-church-free card this morning though.

Yeah, heart attack. it's a scary feeling.

My oldest sister chronically has those, totally stinks. Luckily now she can feel them coming on and can lay down quickly instead of passing out and getting hurt. But lay down anywhere... last time was in the middle of grand central (first time using trains) and someone actually called the cops.

Yup. I'm doing okay now. They found a small right bundle branch block and they say it's 99% chance that its nothing, but want me to follow up to make sure.

Yup. I'm doing okay now. They found a small right bundle branch block and they say it's 99% chance that its nothing, but want me to follow up to make sure.

Was it causing palpitations?

My oldest sister chronically has those, totally stinks. Luckily now she can feel them coming on and can lay down quickly instead of passing out and getting hurt. But lay down anywhere... last time was in the middle of grand central

Yeah always good advice. I know it's a bad idea, but normally I can talk myself put of an attack by getting up and focussing on my thoughts while walking around. I tried that this time and went to sit back down. 3ft stools is a bad place to sit down. Lol.

Was it causing palpitations?

Supposedly everything is working just as it should be they said something about a possibility that hormones and irregular breathing will cause the heart to basically work too fast on one part and not fast enough on the other, causing the lack of oxygen to the brain. Erin is my decipherer. She was talking with the doctor and all the words they were talking about made coral Latin names sound easy. Bottom line is that the Dr basically thinks I passed out just because.

Tank looks great man......I see you have a new admirer!

Thanks. :^) who doesn't admire me?

I bought some razorblades over a week ago to clean that glass also..... haven't gotten to it yet. :^)

Looks like little Kevin likes the spot you picked for him. Stayed put since day one?

you know how little Kevin is....always thinks he knows what's best. He moved about a half inch from where I put him.

you know how little Kevin is....always thinks he knows what's best. He moved about a half inch from where I put him.

Damn where's dad when you need to set the kids straight!

Damn where's dad when you need to set the kids straight!

Hahaha. Did you get rid of EVERYTHING before you moved or do you still have the mother/brother and sisters?

Hahaha. Did you get rid of EVERYTHING before you moved or do you still have the mother/brother and sisters?

Didn't sell everything. Big Kevin is locked away in a secret location so jack didn't steal him. Probably making babies left and right with no supervision :lol:

Archived