patback

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oAgpZdb.jpg

wierd meaty-acan thing about half inflated. jVCoyDS.jpg

Back out zoas

iRoUIJE.jpg

Definitely reminds me of my Darth mauls except it seems like the orange/dark background are sort of inverted in that this is much more bright and the tendrils are orange instead of dark and banded orange.

0Nipfa5.jpg

Something I wasn't expecting. It seems like my encrusting monti is growing straight off the plug rather than encompassing it. Very cool Imo.

Csxr2dU.jpg

Also you can see the extent that which my acro stned. But here is a pic showing that the back side is okay.

kGhWQLz.jpg

Glass is dirty and things are sort of just thrown about and the acro needs to be cut out. I also need to stop being lazy and sync my new phone with the blue fish so I can adjust the lighting. I liked that purple hue I had on my first post in the one FTS. Thinki ng of replacing the bulk of the acro with a colorful stylophora or maybe a seriatopora.

709zpnW.jpg

3mDuMNH.jpgMore to come tomorrow but for now....

Also one of my ricordea let go and was in an acans mouth. Both were looking Shitty. I left the acan in and just threw the ricordea away. :(

looks like you have a number of aiptasia's in there... crazy glue those buggers

I'm just going to leave this here in the event you didn't read your local Long Island news yet today:

MTIgg7e.jpg

Haha I did not see that! I think I would pick up a crack habit too in all honesty of my family started beheading eachother.

Haha I did not see that! I think I would pick up a crack habit too in all honesty of my family started beheading eachother.

:lol: EXACTLY what I thought. Holy hell. Difference between Metro NY and Florida news: Metro NYC news is crazy. Florida news is full of crazies.

:lol: EXACTLY what I thought. Holy hell. Difference between Metro NY and Florida news: Metro NYC news is crazy. Florida news is full of crazies.

exactly. And I feel like Florida has JUST a tiny bit more headlines than ny. :)

Got a baby yellow clown goby, birds nest, a yellow monti cap (love it) and a green and purple hammer that got smashed on its way home. Hope it isn't a goner I glued him up anyway.

I also managed to kneel on my computer and crack the screen while acclimation everything. :(

Got a baby yellow clown goby, birds nest, a yellow monti cap (love it) and a green and purple hammer that got smashed on its way home. Hope it isn't a goner I glued him up anyway.

I also managed to kneel on my computer and crack the screen while acclimation everything. :(

Awww patty :( hope the glue works and it's hammer time all the time in your tank,the

sticks sound very nice too :)

Awww patty :( hope the glue works and it's hammer time all the time in your tank,the

sticks sound very nice too :)

Oh yeah the monti is nice. The birds best is nothing special really. I'll put up some pics when I stop being lazy.

Oh yeah the monti is nice. The birds best is nothing special really. I'll put up some pics when I stop being lazy.

Hey man that's what sundays are for. But,I can't wait to see what you grabbed

"Let's go to the fish store I want to pick out a new fish"-E, 2016

Did you think you were still sleeping and just dreamt it?

Since I'm a one-upper and all that, Jeff tells me today he wants us to start a macro-algae business. WAT? Seriously? yes please.

oH NOOOOOOO! is the computer done for? I liked the post then almost unliked it because of the cracked screen. I bet the hammer will make it. I was messing around near mine and slipped with the tongs and hit the hammer. Tentacles went flying everywhere :wacko:. 10 minutes later it was like nothing happened.

I forgot for weeks about being abe to adjust color of the lighting for pictures. Turned the lights on just to glue everythkng and decoded to take a quick picture.

UWHPA06.jpg

I still crack up that you've got an MP10 in there :) What is the bubbly tall thing in the front right of the tank? Looks like pussy willows!

Did you think you were still sleeping and just dreamt it?

Since I'm a one-upper and all that, Jeff tells me today he wants us to start a macro-algae business. WAT? Seriously? yes please.

oH NOOOOOOO! is the computer done for? I liked the post then almost unliked it because of the cracked screen. I bet the hammer will make it. I was messing around near mine and slipped with the tongs and hit the hammer. Tentacles went flying everywhere :wacko:. 10 minutes later it was like nothing happened.

Computer is still good. It is a touch screen however so now I need to turn it off somehow so it stops registering that I am clicking in the center of the crack. I guess a touchscreen isn't exactly necessary even thought it was super useful and convenient.

I still crack up that you've got an MP10 in there :) What is the bubbly tall thing in the front right of the tank? Looks like pussy willows!

Some type of clove polyp type stuff. It is a purple-grey with yellow center lines on each finger. :)

e52GuJk.jpg

Computer is still good. It is a touch screen however so now I need to turn it off somehow so it stops registering that I am clicking in the center of the crack. I guess a touchscreen isn't exactly necessary even thought it was super useful and convenient.

Some type of clove polyp type stuff. It is a purple-grey with yellow center lines on each finger. :)

e52GuJk.jpg

Nice coral!!!

That branching clove thing is really cool! I love it!

Archived