Innovative Marine Aquariums

Pico rebuild- nano box edition

patback

Why did you do that? :P

I think that's how he found it....probably stepped on it. Wasn't it lost for a year?

had it on the floor next to my bed and don't remember if I threw a t shirt over it or not so I wouldn't splash it during a water change or not. Either way....i covered it real well because I forgot about it and kneeled on it. I also just cracked my phone today. :(

The bow front will be no more soon enough. Being replaced with a 12" cube. That wierd mini donut thing is expanding and taking up all the sand realestate....and the front glass is a pain to clean,therefore I never clean it.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

had it on the floor next to my bed and don't remember if I threw a t shirt over it or not so I wouldn't splash it during a water change or not. Either way....i covered it real well because I forgot about it and kneeled on it. I also just cracked my phone today. :(

The bow front will be no more soon enough. Being replaced with a 12" cube. That wierd mini donut thing is expanding and taking up all the sand realestate....and the front glass is a pain to clean,therefore I never clean it.

Well, dang, be real careful with the new tank. You seem to have a problem with cracking glass things :lol:

Seriously, though, I'm looking forward to the new build.

Well, dang, be real careful with the new tank. You seem to have a problem with cracking glass things :lol:

Seriously, though, I'm looking forward to the new build.

thanks. I need to search my basement for my 2nd mp10 dry side. Over doubke the volume definitely calls for double the flow. :)

thanks. I need to search my basement for my 2nd mp10 dry side. Over doubke the volume definitely calls for double the flow. :)

Only p-cakes. ...love it

Broke down and redownloaded crapbucket and bought a SD card for my phone, so pics should be coming soon.

Where's the FTS?

Going to the lfs after a quick nap and will get one with any new additions tomorrow. All the rock work is there...just not the actual full tank.

I still have alot of stuff to do in terms of securing the heater and temp probe down out of sight and cleaning the wiring in the stand.

Going to the lfs after a quick nap and will get one with any new additions tomorrow. All the rock work is there...just not the actual full tank. I still have alot of stuff to do in terms of securing the heater and temp probe down out of sight and cleaning the wiring in the stand.

Sounds good. Don't loose your camera between now and then. :^ )

Nice job! Excellent additions :)

Thanks. I thought so. I'm exciter for the berghias and also to get that gold hammer.

I'm excited to see pics of that sun coral!! That's a great price.

My lfs only ever gets large 15+ head pieces he sells for $50 or more. Too big and expensive imo for a nano tank. I like em small and cheap!

My lfs only ever gets large 15+ head pieces he sells for $50 or more. Too big and expensive imo for a nano tank. I like em small and cheap!

I was weary as I never heard of them but reviews seem good. I'll let you know how everything shows u . I should have it tomorrow.

20160615_162231_zpspwm6kvly.jpg

3 heads and a bud for 10 bucks. I would snap pics for you but they aren't open right now.

So I was worried that the wrasse may eat the berghias but they are munching on aiptasia as I type this. First time I've seen more than one polyp of my rastas open up at one time in a long time.

Stopped by the lfs on my way home and saw a gorgeous yellow Monti with baby blue polyps but it was too expensive and small for my taste. I looked once over in the bargain bins and found a bigger one that was slightly browned out for cheap. Picked that up and a red with dark blue polyps. Hoping to color the Monti back up.

Stopped by the lfs on my way home and saw a gorgeous yellow Monti with baby blue polyps but it was too expensive and small for my taste. I looked once over in the bargain bins and found a bigger one that was slightly browned out for cheap. Picked that up and a red with dark blue polyps. Hoping to color the Monti back up.

Nice.....plating or encrusting?

Nice.....plating or encrusting?

en crusting.

I thought it was a mushroom but ended up being a small chalice for a buck 50. Bright red with yellow polka dots almost. Never seen anything like it before.

en crusting.

I thought it was a mushroom but ended up being a small chalice for a buck 50. Bright red with yellow polka dots almost. Never seen anything like it before.

You've got awesome coral shopping skillz :)

Pictures?

You've got awesome coral shopping skillz :)

Pictures?

As soon as the polyps start extending. And thank you. :)

I didn't get the chalice if that's what you were asking about though. :/ I don't like sweepers.

Any one care to weigh in on this tank having a toadstool in it without running carbon?

Had one in a BC29 for a few years.....never ran carbon. Tank had almost no water....huge amount of rock, no skimmer....just monthly waterchanges.

Archived