inTank Media Baskets

Pico rebuild- nano box edition

patback

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup. He's dead. The mystery lps,candy canes and acans are now returning him back to the reef.

Thanks. It sucks. A white spotted. Anemone shrimp is something I've wanted for such a long time and I figured I would never get it since shipping was the only option. Lo and behold my lfs had 5 come in and I got the last one.

Good news. The laser I bought works underwater!

Bad news...I turned the power head off to try it out and didn't check become turning it back on. Spotted ane nome shrimp isn't moving at all but his little heart thing is still pumping. :(

Oh noooooo!!

Good news. The laser I bought works underwater!

Bad news...I turned the power head off to try it out and didn't check become turning it back on. Spotted ane nome shrimp isn't moving at all but his little heart thing is still pumping. :(

I killed my tailspot the same way.

8UZQdap.jpg

Zoa I hit with the laser for the second is still shriveled up and closed. :)

52wyyFf.jpg

For jack and kyle.

Stella this is a really shitty pic of the yellow and green cloves that I had growing up the front wall. I glued them to the back and a side wall now. They also Budden on the heater which my ycg likes to hang out in aND under a rock for some reason.

qoatgE2.jpg

Last photo for now because I'm getting tired of uploading. Quickly becomi ng my favirile coral even though I still am not positive of what it is.

http://i.imgur.com/13jGCh5.jpg

13jGCh5.jpg

Damn looks like the jawbreaker is about to drop another baby!

That's what I'm thinking too! Did it split this fast for you too? I'm gonna be swimming in them in no time if the babies split just as fast.

Not a blasto. Possibility of it being a type of acan.

I may be far fetched but I really do want to say a small acanthophillia. I believe lawn said it was a possibility also. The skeleton is no use since it seems like they cut it to get it to sit nicely on the plug.

Not a blasto. Possibility of it being a type of acan.

I may be far fetched but I really do want to say a small acanthophillia. I believe lawn said it was a possibility also. The skeleton is no use since it seems like they cut it to get it to sit nicely on the plug.

No to blasto and acan. Cynaria or however the #### you spell it was my guess.

That's what I'm thinking too! Did it split this fast for you too? I'm gonna be swimming in them in no time if the babies split just as fast.

I think mine put out 5 or 6 in about a year. Yours seems like every other week!

No to blasto and acan. Cynaria or however the #### you spell it was my guess.

Cynarina deshayesiana seems possible. Close enough to what I was thinking. Actually Google images has a big one that looks almost identical to mine. Not bad for 10 bucks. I want to pick up the other ones they have.

I've never seen a yellow playing montipora:.: picture?

They are in all the past fts on this and the last page and I believe a picture of just the color 2 pages back iirc.

Cynarina deshayesiana seems possible. Close enough to what I was thinking. Actually Google images has a big one that looks almost identical to mine. Not bad for 10 bucks. I want to pick up the other ones they have.

They are in all the past fts on this and the last page and I believe a picture of just the color 2 pages back iirc.

They have more? Grab them up pattycakes!

What are the colors?

I've never seen a yellow playing montipora:.: picture?

Shitty picture but shows color.

nGfH4XN.jpg

They have more? Grab them up pattycakes!

What are the colors?

All basically the same as mine with maybe some more greenish hues and more reddish hues. I think one was all green with no red/purple.

Those cloves are really cool, PB!!

And I'm really sorry about your shrimp:(

Thanks. Thought you would like them. Everyone knows I love anything yellow in my tank. Ycg looks awesome in it if I do say so myself. :)

Hmmm. Darth mauls seem to have shrank to eraser head size while I was staying at work but every th ing else seems perfect. Don't know what happened. Once I get off my ass to go to bed I'm gonna mix up some water for a change.

Kevin Jr did manage to drop that 3rd baby however...bringing my jawbreaker count to 4 technically. :)

Hmmm. Darth mauls seem to have shrank to eraser head size while I was staying at work but every th ing else seems perfect. Don't know what happened. Once I get off my ass to go to bed I'm gonna mix up some water for a change.

Aren't the Mauls a little "bitchy"? Or was that the originals first introduced?

Aren't the Mauls a little "bitchy"? Or was that the originals first introduced?

these were my originals I got from glenn. The 2nd pair of polyps I accidentally purchased are looking the same as when I first brought them home. I never had an issue with them but have heard of others saying they like to melt randomly.

Is that the same thing as a "meat coral"? Cuz that's what it looks like to me. A baby meat coral. More so than a cynarina.

Archived