Innovative Marine Aquariums

Pico rebuild- nano box edition

patback

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A4F5E06B-37C0-460B-80BA-6BE1125A994E.jpg

Little Kevin outglows everything else in the tank from far away. After a water change and algae scraping I'll post up a fts. :)

THANK YOU KYLE!

A4F5E06B-37C0-460B-80BA-6BE1125A994E.jpg

Little Kevin outglows everything else in the tank from far away. After a water change and algae scraping I'll post up a fts. :)

THANK YOU KYLE!

Little Kevin!!

Little Kevin isn't so little. Somewhere between double and triple the size in the picture now that he is all relaxed in my tank. :). It may just be hopeful thinking but I believe there is a speck of red on him also.

I'll try and get a picture tomorrow before I leave for work.

I'd think we would all like to see a pic tonight....we may not live to see tomorrow night, pattycakes.

I'd think we would all like to see a pic tonight....we may not live to see tomorrow night, pattycakes.

that would put a damper on things. I'll see if it is opened in my moonlights tonight in case you finish a project and God smites you down. My moonlight simulates key largo and their illumination has been around 1% lately.

that would put a damper on things. I'll see if it is opened in my moonlights tonight in case you finish a project and God smites you down. My moonlight simulates key largo and their illumination has been around 1% lately.

no go.

How's Kevin?

He is fitting in perfectly. I would love to take a picture since he is basically the creme de la creme of my tank, but my phone is smashed and it is actually really hard to use to upload anything. :(

Love that monti!

Show your cans when they get all perky.

you say that to all the girls, don't ya.

Everything is looking awesome, PB!!! I :wub: little Kevin!

my brother showed me today a 8" mantis shrimp he raked up in a clam rake. He said he gets them pretty often in one area and just now decided to tell me about it. The thing was awesome and I had Erin take pictures and text them to me but my phone still sucks and doesnt seem to want to respond now.

This is my first time using imgur so hopefully these show up. My phone wont let me access my photobucket app for whatever reason, so I had to email these to myself and pull them up on the computer.

vMIuKjU.jpg

7giyfyY.jpg

sojHpk8.jpg

NNXEWCo.jpg

Archived