Top Shelf Aquatics

Pico rebuild- nano box edition

patback

got a few frags from glenn today. everything looks amazing and i think i fell in love with one zoa in particular. it looks like a mutated morph everything is 99% open but am still playing around with my camera to try to get halfway decent pictures. i will be posting some pics up and making an official review on CGA also in vendors feedback, but in the meantime, the few of you following this thread, im highly recommending that you go on glenns facebook or message him about making a purchase. i think this is probably my 4th-ish time ordering from him and every single time i was blown away with his customer service, price, and quality of all his corals.

Blah, blah, blah......LET'S SEE SOME PICTURES PATTY!!!

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

+100

. I promise they are coming. I'm actually going out for the night and for once used a real camera instead of my phone so I don't have any pictures at all to post right now.

excuse me? do you even have your tank filled up all the way yet?

:angry:

+100

. I promise they are coming. I'm actually going out for the night and for once used a real camera instead of my phone so I don't have any pictures at all to post right now.

:rolleyes:

excuse me? do you even have your tank filled up all the way yet?

100% filled with empty dreams.

:tears:

Just glued down all the coral. I'm writing up a full review on cga tomorrow while I'm waiting for erin to finish up with her test and then pics will be posted :). For now, here's a little teaser. :)

6488C14B-01CF-44ED-8C25-0CAA1425909C.jpg

Also, I walked in just now and one of orange ricordea was on the other side of the tank. I said wtf, manhandled that thing, dropped it in dried salt, and finally said screw it and glued the sand on its foot down to a rock. Then it let go and floated some more. Now it's pinned down on the rock with feeding tongs, but when I set the moonlights back on I noticed a little glowing booger where it used to sit....I have kept ricordea for over a year before and could never get them to split or bud and now this one did. :). Feel bad for probably killing it. :D

Those colors look great....everyone looks happy with your light.

Everyone definitely is. The colors are so much better in person too... I actually just ordered a lens kit to get some macros, but when I tried uploading my "decent" pictures from my real camera my computer decided to delete whatever it uploads them to. It's a chromebook and will let me upload everything, but not actually put them anywhere. I may just need to borrow Erin's Mac and get to the posting.

Looking great patback!!

Thank you.

Hey jack, you ever pick a day for jackmas yet? I say we make it a frag swap holiday. Plan it for a few months from now.

Thank you.

Hey jack, you ever pick a day for jackmas yet? I say we make it a frag swap holiday. Plan it for a few months from now.

Hmmm....great idea. Not sure if it will work into my tanks schedule.....2 months to get water in it will be cutting it close.

You've just be nominated as the Jackmas PR /Advertising / Marketing rep.

Hmmm....great idea. Not sure if it will work into my tanks schedule.....2 months to get water in it will be cutting it close.

What does it pay? Stock options? At least a 401k?

What does it pay? Stock options? At least a 401k?

Remember Patty, I'm bringing you in on this groundbreaking global awakening. Together we will change lives!

Don't ask what Jackmas can do for you....but what you can do for Jackmas!

Remember Patty, I'm bringing you in on this groundbreaking global awakening. Together we will change lives!

Don't ask what Jackmas can do for you....but what you can do for Jackmas!

:D

You got me thinking now.

Erin......"Hype-Girl"

Should I have her break out the bikini ? I'm thinking jackmas in July.....

Should I have her break out the bikini ? I'm thinking jackmas in July.....

I like your style!

You make the call......you're my number one guy!

PS. Nothing says Merry Jackmas like pasties...just a thought.

I like your style!

You make the call......you're my number one guy!

PS. Nothing says Merry Jackmas like pasties...just a thought.

;)

Blah, blah, blah......LET'S SEE SOME PICTURES PATTY!!!

So, Really? Really, Jack???

I'm the creative director, so we're good. Let's get this party started.

Thank you.

LOL! Love it. You two crack me up.

D8658E00-DC58-4601-A436-3FF4F76EF798.jpg

874D1B22-A500-4FD3-8A99-CFF6CC1B3A59.jpg

851206F0-1A0E-4547-9954-70A4CCAF0787.jpg

Looking awesome, PB!!

Looking awesome, PB!!

Thanks. :)

Nano reef is going crazy again. Kimbers avatar was talking about pasties and I have smiley faces everywhere on my page.

Nano reef is going crazy again. Kimbers avatar was talking about pasties and I have smiley faces everywhere on my page.

Who cares about your smiley faces.....where's kimber in pasties?

Looking awesome, PB!!

The board approved your application as Creative Director. Congratulations!

BAHAHA! WHAT????? Are you drinking?

Archived