Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

Is the pig a lot bigger than last time or is that donkey just not growing? I thought you were fattening her up for when we all visit?

The pig has gotten fatter.....I think the picture is a little deceiving ....the donkey is growing and getting ready for the party! I think Sancho wants to slow roast it....luau style........or maybe he wanted deep fried....being Mexican and all.

So there is water :) lol Looks like a good start man.

Like I said, donkey wrapped in bacon..... MMMMM MMMMM!!! :)

Water....and rock.

I took that picture and thought of your donkey wrapped bacon recipe! Sounds tasty :wub:

Don't add it from the AIDS tank! Soak it in bleach for a few days first!

Let this be a lesson to you, Harold.

ITONLY TAKES ONE TIME.........EVEN IF IT LOOKS CLEAN :ninja:

• Like 4

Where have you been? I miss you and drinking all alone. :(

I'm here pattycakes.....just got back from a ball game....and sipping on some Canadian Whiskey. ....you surviving the flood? Any booze wash ashore onto your doorstep?

Oh, I put the first coral into the cube today....just a single frag of Zs from Lawndork. They haven't melted yet...hopefully I got all the Tank AIDS off before I threw them in....

• Like 2

Nice! You have a fts for a good idea of what you're working with?

Sure....look one page back at the FTS.....find the lowest rock....now imagine 4 closed up polyps on that rock....there you go, you're welcome! :^ )

• Like 3

Sure....look one page back at the FTS.....find the lowest rock....now imagine 4 closed up polyps on that rock....there you go, you're welcome! :^ )

Woah calm down! Dont over stock that thing now.

What you drinking tonight? How was the game?

• Like 1

Woah calm down! Dont over stock that thing now.

What you drinking tonight? How was the game?

Going to try and transfer some more over tomorrow. ..slow and steady.

Not sure who actually makes the Whiskey. The wife was at Trader Joe's and the guy told her it was a great whiskey.....tastes like ass....but, it was a nice thought. Oh well. It'll become a mixed drink tomorrow night.

You ever grab any sexies?

• Like 2

Nah. I practically gave up on the sexies. I did pick up some Rastas, bam bams, and gobstoppers from Gti though. I need to type up a feedback thread for him but think he would appreciate it if I wasn't drunk while writing it out. These beers must be a bit stronger than they advertise. Taste delicious though.

How is mrs Jack doing?

Oh, the game was good...watching my nephew play football....freshman.

nice. I'm trying to make my sister feel unsafe during this hurricane in her current apartment so she brings my niece over. Freshman in college or high school?
  • Like 2

Nah. I practically gave up on the sexies. I did pick up some Rastas, bam bams, and gobstoppers from Gti though. I need to type up a feedback thread for him but think he would appreciate it if I wasn't drunk while writing it out. These beers must be a bit stronger than they advertise. Taste delicious though.

How is mrs Jack doing?nice. I'm trying to make my sister feel unsafe during this hurricane in her current apartment so she brings my niece over. Freshman in college or high school?

Hmm....I'll be on the hunt for some Zs and Ps....going super easy on this tank.

Ya, I just ate a bag of Cheetos. ...and I don't like Cheetos. ...this crappy tasting whiskey did the job.

Mrs Jack is good....sleeping unfortunately :^ (

HS freshman. Good kid with a lot of heart...loving football.

Did you post pictures of your new stuff?

BTW, drunken reviews are the best!

• Like 2

Those look nice man.....love the Rastas and Bam Bams.....I remember the gobstoppers. .....but never had them. They pretty bright in.person?

Not terribly but they were just shipped 2 days and only in the tank a few hours in this picture. Gti was great and don't think I've seen better prices on his polyps before. (Besides lawn because he sends 5 free corals per each purchase basically)

I can't wait to light acclimate those Rastas thiugh. I have a place picked out for them already. I'm still waiting on an answer from Kyle but I may also get a jawbreaker baby from him. I've had a place picked out for one since the inception of this tank.

• Like 3

Not terribly but they were just shipped 2 days and only in the tank a few hours in this picture. Gti was great and don't think I've seen better prices on his polyps before. (Besides lawn because he sends 5 free corals per each purchase basically)

I can't wait to light acclimate those Rastas thiugh. I have a place picked out for them already. I'm still waiting on an answer from Kyle but I may also get a jawbreaker baby from him. I've had a place picked out for one since the inception of this tank.

Try and talk him into it. I picked one up 6 months or so ago? One of my favorites in the AIDS tank. So bright you can see it across the room glowing.......and we all know how much you like yellow.

• Like 2

The pig has gotten fatter.....I think the picture is a little deceiving ....the donkey is growing and getting ready for the party! I think Sancho wants to slow roast it....luau style........or maybe he wanted deep fried....being Mexican and all.

Water....and rock.

I took that picture and thought of your donkey wrapped bacon recipe! Sounds tasty :wub:

Let this be a lesson to you, Harold.

ITONLY TAKES ONE TIME.........EVEN IF IT LOOKS CLEAN :ninja:

HA! To all of it. Except the part about donkey wrapped bacon :rant:

Going to try and transfer some more over tomorrow. ..slow and steady.

Not sure who actually makes the Whiskey. The wife was at Trader Joe's and the guy told her it was a great whiskey.....tastes like ass....but, it was a nice thought. Oh well. It'll become a mixed drink tomorrow night.

You ever grab any sexies?

See, you get it. It's the thought that counts :wub:

• Like 1

HA! To all of it. Except the part about donkey wrapped bacon :rant:

See, you get it. It's the thought that counts :wub:

Ya.....but #### me it tasted like shit :^ )

Mixing up a pitcher of drinks now for a dinner party tonight.

• Like 2

Not terribly but they were just shipped 2 days and only in the tank a few hours in this picture. Gti was great and don't think I've seen better prices on his polyps before. (Besides lawn because he sends 5 free corals per each purchase basically)I can't wait to light acclimate those Rastas thiugh. I have a place picked out for them already. I'm still waiting on an answer from Kyle but I may also get a jawbreaker baby from him. I've had a place picked out for one since the inception of this tank.

Shit forgot I hadn't responded!

• Like 2

782964ae-621f-47ce-96d6-f5a06e3d9d85.jpg

Here pattcakes.

Kevin, patty wants one....don't deny him. I want one too, please. :grouphug:

GWYL. :D

ya me too! I want one!!!

LOLOLOLOL! OMG jack, you crack me up.

• Like 1