Innovative Marine Aquariums

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

Haven't poured a drop yet....I have to be on my best behavior tonight. B)

Uh oh! Well, I'll cross my fingers for you because I bet that doesn't come easy for ya ;)

• Like 1

My good behavior can only run so long........at least until I park the truck.

:lol: wait, you're driving and posting?? Or am I missing something. Don't go crashing Mrs. Jack's Tundra. I'll help her kill ya.

• Like 1

Haven't poured a drop yet....I have to be on my best behavior tonight. B)

That's sounds lame. Wife's boss coming over or something? Maybe he'll see the unfinished projects and give her a raise to pay someone to finish them. :) <3

• Like 5

That's sounds lame. Wife's boss coming over or something? Maybe he'll see the unfinished projects and give her a raise to pay someone to finish them. :) <3

You made me LOL.......GWYB, patty.

Friends house....her mother is in town visiting.........not sure what to expect.....can I still drop the f-bomb?

:lol: wait, you're driving and posting?? Or am I missing something. Don't go crashing Mrs. Jack's Tundra. I'll help her kill ya.

No, no, no. I only surf NR, text and email while driving without my little ones in the car. Just getting ready to leave. Of course, Mrs, Jack is running late and will have to meet us there later :angry:

• Like 5

Friends house....her mother is in town visiting.........not sure what to expect.....can I still drop the f-bomb?

No, no, no. I only surf NR, text and email while driving without my little ones in the car. Just getting ready to leave. Of course, Mrs, Jack is running late and will have to meet us there later :angry:

So your taking mixed drinks with you? I am confused :unsure:

• Like 2

I wouldn't drop the f bomb right away. Maybe use a fart joke to test the waters. Usually a crowd pleaser. Take it from there and use your discretion.

• Like 3

You know what is funny is my husband is always the one running late. Always lol.

You want one of these?

B3C1B86D-D636-4E1E-8599-4A860EF01F07.jpg

You already have one!

:wub: I don't! I don't!

I wouldn't drop the f bomb right away. Maybe use a fart joke to test the waters. Usually a crowd pleaser. Take it from there and use your discretion.

GREAT advice. Love it.

• Like 1

So your taking mixed drinks with you? I am confused :unsure:

Yes. Long story short...

Crappy tasting whiskey

Make into a mixed drink (Pitcher sized)

I have the whiskey and 1 ingredient

THE WIFE HAS THE MISSING INGREDIENT :rant: and she'll be late.

You want one of these?

You already have one!

I need another.....he's lonely.

Solid advice.

Gotta go.

Check back later tonight when I'm good and drunk.

• Like 5

You want one of these?

You already have one!

i have one.....-the red :( hopefully it makes babies with some color. You can send me that booger sized one on the left. I promise to take care of it :)

• Like 4

Here just play this, then you will be off the hook for good behavior....

And I do recommend dropping f-bomb upon entry. If they have a fancy foyer even better, yell it so it bounces off the chandelier. #### em if they can't take a joke :lol:

• Like 1

i have one.....-the red :( hopefully it makes babies with some color. You can send me that booger sized one on the left. I promise to take care of it :)

muah hahaha. All mine, my Mexican brother.
  • Like 1

Holy shit....Grandma loves the F word....straight up #### every minute! ####### aweslme!

:lol: you need to introduce her to my mother-in-law. Maybe it will rub off!!

• Like 1