Coral Vue Hydros

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

Just as a reminder, I put an application in the beginning of June, interviewed on July 1st. Lol this isn't even for concealed carry, just the permission to own a pistol. To get concealed carry you either need to be forced to carry large sums of money due to work (and once you're off the clock so is your cc) or prove that your life is in danger due to stalker/hitman type of situations.

It was actually surprising that I got an interview as quickly as I did. It usually takes a month to get a call to schedule one and then 3-6 months until the actual meeting of what I am told by others is assumed to be correct.

wow.......

that is all.

I have never understood the prepper thing. If the end is here the end is here. When I was young my parents sent me to one of those camps in Utah. 90 days of roughing it in the desert / survival skills / team building / living on what you could catch. #### that I like air conditioning, grocery stores, Starbucks. If I have to live in a bunker, fight off zombies or other people everyday to to eek out an existence doesnt sound like much of a life....Although I do like me some guns :)

I thought California was bad. There was a run on concealed carry permits last year when some local sheriffs relaxed the standards. I think the courts put an end to it though. :(

Maryland is really bad too. Anytime you're at a gun show and a rifle says MD and CA compliant you know it's not a gun friendly state.

Yes guns are fun

wow.......

that is all.

Well put sir
  • Like 1

And this came up because everyone, including my dad, is saying GWYB this week. But it has actually expanded to GWYFB. My sis in law said that we had to listen to that stern spot and it cracked me up.

• Like 1

Nah. Found beer. What you drinking tonight?

How've you been buddy? You get everything out of the aids tank yet?

Blah, nothing for the past couple nights.....been sick. Might pour a little something tonight to help me sleep.

AIDS tank is still full. I transferred one zoas frag over to the cube after a straight 100% peroxide bath.....may have overdone it a bit. Still alive, but closed up tight for 4 days or so.....

I picked up a couple scolys and a tracky over the past couple of weeks. Still looking good and eating well. Just fed the tank.

Hoping to transfer some stuff over the next couple of days. I have a few acan colonies and shooms I need to dump before the transfer is complete and I rip the 40 down.

Fish will be out of QT and in the cube in 3 weeks or so.

You get married yet?

Blah, nothing for the past couple nights.....been sick. Might pour a little something tonight to help me sleep.

AIDS tank is still full. I transferred one zoas frag over to the cube after a straight 100% peroxide bath.....may have overdone it a bit. Still alive, but closed up tight for 4 days or so.....

I picked up a couple scolys and a tracky over the past couple of weeks. Still looking good and eating well. Just fed the tank.

Hoping to transfer some stuff over the next couple of days. I have a few acan colonies and shooms I need to dump before the transfer is complete and I rip the 40 down.

Fish will be out of QT and in the cube in 3 weeks or so.

You get married yet?

Nice. It'd be nice to see a picture of an actual tank. :)

I'm actually scheduled for a meeting with a priest on Monday to iron out the details of a church wedding and we are trying to play some hardball with 2 venues for the best price. Almost all figured out. Both of our families are REALLY into this one flouts for years and she requested to meet us also and talk to us about different vendors and how to ask about better pricing. She usually never meets with anyone other than to ask what colors and what types of flowers. I'm looking forward to the deal she'll give us. :D. She knows we are on a tightish budget.

Your wife wise-up to you yet?

• Like 1

Nice. It'd be nice to see a picture of an actual tank. :)

I'm actually scheduled for a meeting with a priest on Monday to iron out the details of a church wedding and we are trying to play some hardball with 2 venues for the best price. Almost all figured out. Both of our families are REALLY into this one flouts for years and she requested to meet us also and talk to us about different vendors and how to ask about better pricing. She usually never meets with anyone other than to ask what colors and what types of flowers. I'm looking forward to the deal she'll give us. :D. She knows we are on a tightish budget.

Your wife wise-up to you yet?

Play hardball, buddy boy....their only out to screw you as much as they possibly can :^ )

Wise-up?............to what?

I'd say yes, but don't want to incriminate myself prematurely.

• Like 1

Play hardball, buddy boy....their only out to screw you as much as they possibly can :^ )

Wise-up?............to what?

I'd say yes, but don't want to incriminate myself prematurely.

:D

The place we really want in all honesty is less food for more money, but the dude is brutally honest with everything and one of the only people we've met out of over a dozen who didn't bash other venues to make themselves sound better. That is a big plus for me as I think your work should speak for itself, not putting down others. I think he was the 2nd person we met with and we just met with him again almost a year after the fact and he's honoring our price even though it has gone up 15 per head and trying to see if his vendors that we want regardless of where we book will work to lower the price a bit.

In other news, my jawbreaker from Kevin should be here tomorrow. :):happydance:

• Like 1

The place we really want in all honesty is less food for more money, but the dude is brutally honest with everything and one of the only people we've met out of over a dozen who didn't bash other venues to make themselves sound better. That is a big plus for me as I think your work should speak for itself, not putting down others. I think he was the 2nd person we met with and we just met with him again almost a year after the fact and he's honoring our price even though it has gone up 15 per head and trying to see if his vendors that we want regardless of where we book will work to lower the price a bit.

Totally agree with you. ..glad you're getting some quality service. You and Erin deserve it, don't settle for anything less than exactly what you want....you only do this once, right?

Please tell me Bucket Dave is going to be in attendance. ......

That rat bastard! Kevin sent my jawbreaker to you?!?!?

Well, consider that my early wedding gift to you.

Wise-up......frag tank?

Totally agree with you. ..glad you're getting some quality service. You and Erin deserve it, don't settle for anything less than exactly what you want....you only do this once, right?

Please tell me Bucket Dave is going to be in attendance. ......

That rat bastard! Kevin sent my jawbreaker to you?!?!?

Well, consider that my early wedding gift to you. Wise-up......frag tank?

Lol bucket Dave will not be attending unfortunately. Unless my brother brings him as a cNx date.

Also if I get the baby to grow and produce more babies, for you, if you pay shipping it is yours.

Jawbreaker. Not mine and Erin's.

• Like 2

Lol bucket Dave will not be attending unfortunately. Unless my brother brings him as a cNx date.

I had a buddy of mine (pretty sure Bucket Dave has a missing twin in SoCal) show up wearing his suit that he decided the night before to wash in the washing machine and dry in his dryer. Damn thing shrunk a couple inches in every direction! Funny as hell looking back at the pictures :^ )

• Like 1

I had a buddy of mine (pretty sure Bucket Dave has a missing twin in SoCal) show up wearing his suit that he decided the night before to wash in the washing machine and dry in his dryer. Damn thing shrunk a couple inches in every direction! Funny as hell looking back at the pictures :^ )

Hopefully he owned it. Lmao. Don't know if I ever mentioned this, erin actually won her dress. Or I won it for her, rather. The sales lady actually teared up when she saw it on her along with both of our mothers and a few other girls. I wonder if I would take away from her in a beautiful dress if I were to buy an all white zoot suit to get married in.

Daves twin wore it it your wedding?

• Like 1

Hopefully he owned it. Lmao. Don't know if I ever mentioned this, erin actually won her dress. Or I won it for her, rather. The sales lady actually teared up when she saw it on her along with both of our mothers and a few other girls. I wonder if I would take away from her in a beautiful dress if I were to buy an all white zoot suit to get married in.

Daves twin wore it it your wedding?

Haha, don't do it! That's why guys wear black.....we're attending our own funeral. I'd wear a top hat though...and walk with a pimpcane!

I remember the dress contest thing....pretty cool.

• Like 1

Haha, don't do it! That's why guys wear black.....we're attending our own funeral. I'd wear a top hat though...and walk with a pimpcane!

I remember the dress contest thing....pretty cool.

i don't think i could pull it off well but I can definitely force erin to let me carry a pimp cane.
  • Like 1

I'll be expecting pictures of the special day.....you'll be blown away when you see her on that day.

You off tomorrow? I'm taking a sick day tomorrow. ....so post some pics of my jawbreaker.....it's going to glow under your lighting.

Pattycakes.....that jawbreaker deliver yet?