Innovative Marine Aquariums

Stella's 12 Long - Bob, Bobii and Dotii's Weedy Adventure

ReefWeeds

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pictures omgomgomg

Gotta get some more stuff in today, then pictures. I promise! Temporary light is over the tank as well (Razor) and I'm ordering the nano box duo today!

Gotta get some more stuff in today, then pictures. I promise! Temporary light is over the tank as well (Razor) and I'm ordering the nano box duo today!

Sweet! Can't wait to see the Nano box over this!

How are the parameters looking so far?

What color NanoBox? Any stickers? 4ch with moonlight or keeping it simple with 2ch?

Sweet! Can't wait to see the Nano box over this!

How are the parameters looking so far?

Good! 0 ammonia, 0 nitrites, nitrates are at approx 5. Stuff is in!

What color NanoBox? Any stickers? 4ch with moonlight or keeping it simple with 2ch?

3 channel - whites, blues, moonlight. Not telling on color or design :ninja:

you gotta wait.

Good! 0 ammonia, 0 nitrites, nitrates are at approx 5. Stuff is in!

3 channel - whites, blues, moonlight. Not telling on color or design :ninja:

you gotta wait.

You bought a NB?

Came here for swanky pictures. Leaving disappointed.

:lol: I still have more stuff to move in tonight. Then pictures. Maybe.

She's getting there. It takes time

And with me, takes for freaking ever because I get sidetracked by shiny things.

Hmm I should post some pic- *BUTTERFLY!!!!*

Put in some sunglasses and quit looking at shiny things then!

Hmm I should post some pic- *BUTTERFLY!!!!*

:lol: That's not far off from reality ;)

Put in some sunglasses and quit looking at shiny things then!

:D you crack me up, PB.

Come on I can't take it

Well, I am trying to load some photos to imgur but it doesn't seem to want to work. So I'm going back to adding stuff to the tank :)

Well, I am trying to load some photos to imgur but it doesn't seem to want to work. So I'm going back to adding stuff to the tank :)

We want some swanky pictures! Go get a photobucket account. B)

Photo of the sponge behind the island structure:

Tv8AivP.jpg

And one more photo for tonight. I figured I'd showcase my BEAUTIFUL light fixture. Still have a bunch more to move into this tank and also need to actually glue up the stuff on the sand bed, but I need to move some rocks from the biocube in first.

D1JuQSr.jpg

I see some Swank! :D You really were not joking when you said you were beginning to fill her up! Looks good. I need to get a sponge.....

I see some Swank! :D You really were not joking when you said you were beginning to fill her up! Looks good. I need to get a sponge.....

:) FINALLY there's something going on in this tank other than cycling. I am going to have a lot of area without a lot of light, so I need to find some NPS corals and such to add some color. the sponge I love! I popped it behind the little opening in the bridge to add some depth since depth really has to be an illusion in this tank!

:) FINALLY there's something going on in this tank other than cycling. I am going to have a lot of area without a lot of light, so I need to find some NPS corals and such to add some color. the sponge I love! I popped it behind the little opening in the bridge to add some depth since depth really has to be an illusion in this tank!

NPS arent easy. Maybe some macros? Easy and can find some colorful ones that wont need as much light.

Once you get the NanoBox will you still have areas without light? You got a Duo, right?

NPS arent easy. Maybe some macros? Easy and can find some colorful ones that wont need as much light.

Good suggestion!!! I like the idea of macros - and they'll add some movement. I was thinking some sun corals and such, but I really don't know much about them yet. Haven't done much research.

Once you get the NanoBox will you still have areas without light? You got a Duo, right?

The rock structure on the right will have shaded areas just due to the way I built it, but I did actually plan it that way so there would be some interest with differing light levels in the tank.

I know about deadspots, I ended up talking with Dave and ordered the 36" light. This will be my very first "True" build and my last. I'm trying to avoid redoing anything. By the way, the background looks sick with the blues hitting it.

Archived