Pod Your Reef

Stella's 12 Long - Bob, Bobii and Dotii's Weedy Adventure

ReefWeeds

Oh man. The tank has a serious case of the uglies right now. Cyano, gha, diatoms. Omg. It's almost through but boy, it is not pretty. I only went through a bit of cyano and a few diatoms right after the cycle with the biocube so all this is frustrating!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh man. The tank has a serious case of the uglies right now. Cyano, gha, diatoms. Omg. It's almost through but boy, it is not pretty. I only went through a bit of cyano and a few diatoms right after the cycle with the biocube so all this is frustrating!

There is no ugly tank

Pics of ugliness please! we should share all ups and downs to appreciate the end result :)

Ugly pictures are the best :)

And Stella got the free shipping at the LC live sale... So that means she has a LOTTTR of coral on the way!

Ugly pictures are the best :)

And Stella got the free shipping at the LC live sale... So that means she has a LOTTTR of coral on the way!

LOL! Harry! Nothing like calling out my addiction! :lol:

How can you appreciate a beautiful sunny day without rainy ones to compare to? The same with an ugly stage a tank goes through, it makes the beauty all that more appreciable!

So, bring on the pics!

Yep, I think the ugly tank pictures are as interesting as the pretty ones. Besides they always make me feel better about my own tanks when they're ugly :)

Yep, I think the ugly tank pictures are as interesting as the pretty ones. Besides they always make me feel better about my own tanks when they're ugly :)

TEEEENY! I've not seen a bad tank photo from you yet.

I guess it's easier to tell other people to post them than do it myself!

HAHA! BINGO! But I still don't believe you've ever had any sort of bad stuff in those tanks of yours.

LOL! Harry! Nothing like calling out my addiction! :lol:

What did you get????

New tank syndrome is the worst...but you should get through it fairly quickly :).

Yes, we must clearly confirm the ugliness to come to terms with it. It's the only way. We agree there's a problem and sharing is the only way to get over the case of the fuglies.

How long dose it take to post a pic. 8 or 10 hours?

Usually weeks in my book.

Yes, we must clearly confirm the ugliness to come to terms with it. It's the only way. We agree there's a problem and sharing is the only way to get over the case of the fuglies.

love it

What did you get????

New tank syndrome is the worst...but you should get through it fairly quickly :).

I don't even remember :blush:

I got some mushies, a couple favia, a pink cadillac monti, a blueberry merletti, and some other stuff!! woo!!!

Usually weeks in my book.

love it

I'm kinda going the weeks route as well :wacko:

I don't even remember :blush:

I got some mushies, a couple favia, a pink cadillac monti, a blueberry merletti, and some other stuff!! woo!!!

Blueberry merletti sounds awesome :wub:.

Still no pics??? I think she's stalling people! She is promising pics but I am wondering if she has even taken any yet???

Just funnin' ya stella!

Archived