ReefCleaners.org

Stella's 12 Long - Bob, Bobii and Dotii's Weedy Adventure

ReefWeeds

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, here are my awful pictures taken with my iPhone under blues and with a dirty tank. I have not organized stuff and have basically a bunch of frags on the sand :lol:

Lewx7VK.jpg

Bubble coral

Ptvy5j8.jpg

Sinularia and RFAs:

JGnJtXl.jpg

FTS:

GefdqeL.jpg

Makes me wonder if she even has a dirty tank. Maybe it's attention-seeking behavior???

Attention seeking behavior confirmed. Tank looks awesome, as always!

Attention seeking behavior confirmed. Tank looks awesome, as always!

HAHA! It definitely doesn't. It needs snails. In daylight you can see the massive amounts of diatoms and disgusting "what I think is cyano"

Love it!

Me to :)

Ok, here are my awful pictures taken with my iPhone under blues and with a dirty tank. I have not organized stuff and have basically a bunch of frags on the sand :lol:

Lewx7VK.jpg

Bubble coral

Ptvy5j8.jpg

Sinularia and RFAs:

JGnJtXl.jpg

FTS:

GefdqeL.jpg

holy freaking corals :lol:

Me to :)

holy freaking corals :lol:

BAHAHA! I think the majority are pink and golds to tell you the truth. This has become my frag tank.

And yeah, I might have an addiction :) Most of these are going to you actually.

BAHAHA! I think the majority are pink and golds to tell you the truth. This has become my frag tank.

And yeah, I might have an addiction :) Most of these are going to you actually.

This is BEFORE the Legendary Coral Bomb?

I'd take some pink and golds... I don't have any palys and am curious how they'd do in my tank!

Don't tell me what to do

:flower:

I'm a bossy b!tch. It's in my nature :lol:

This is BEFORE the Legendary Coral Bomb?

I'd take some pink and golds... I don't have any palys and am curious how they'd do in my tank!

HA! Yes. But I also have a bunch of stuff that still needs to be glued up and some of this is going into the biocube. Most of what I got from LC is for the biocube I think. I cleaned out a lot of that tank and moved it into the 12 until I could figure out what I wanted to do.

WOW...that's a lot of coral! Do you have anything left in the biocube?

A few things. I'm in the middle of rescaping it so it's kind of a mess. Hopefully some more photos of that tank coming up too.

I need to glue stuff up and add some more rock to this tank. I've been lazy on getting this one moving.

Oh I feel you on that. I've been working very hard to glue down all I can. I just need that magnetic frag rock to finish up the SPS I have just sitting around.

Yay! Pictures, finally! They look great! I really like that toadstool :wub:

Now we need "ugly" pics of the biocube :)

HAHA! Ok, I'll put those up tomorrow (maybe - don't hold your breath).

I really want to see those blueberry merlettis when you get them!!!!! LC has more available and if they look as awesome as they do on their site...I just might pick some up :).

Archived