Innovative Marine Aquariums

Stella's 12 Long - Bob, Bobii and Dotii's Weedy Adventure

ReefWeeds

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHA! Yup and yup! Jeff is going to use the 12 and make a freshwater planted tank. I ran out of room for coral so I figure 1. I need to consolidate to make maintenance easier and 2. why not do it up :)

Thank you!

And this is the 12 :) My other thread is the cube.

wait so are you taken down the 12L or a 12G cube? this is so confusing...haha. Love all the new corals especially the blasto.

wait so are you taken down the 12L or a 12G cube? this is so confusing...haha. Love all the new corals especially the blasto.

I'm taking down both - the other is a 29 gallon Biocube. Both will be combined into one. I need to make things easier and one tank will be SO much easier :)

Yeah, if it wasn't for Gertie I'd put everything in one tank but she beats up on rfas, beats up on serpent stars, etc so that's how I gotta roll. Can't wait to see how it looks.

Yeah, if it wasn't for Gertie I'd put everything in one tank but she beats up on rfas, beats up on serpent stars, etc so that's how I gotta roll. Can't wait to see how it looks.

I hear that. Gertie does need her own tank for sure!!! i have fallen behind. I need to go catch up on your threads!

I'm taking down both - the other is a 29 gallon Biocube. Both will be combined into one. I need to make things easier and one tank will be SO much easier :)

I see, at least it will be used as a freshwater planted tank and not totally abandoned :)

I looked at SCA but I like the dimensions of the Cad. They're also "local-ish" so I can go pick it up.

When did you move to So. Cal. ? You do know they are in the butt hole of the inland empire (Ontario California) Not Ontario Canada eh. :lol:

When did you move to So. Cal. ? You do know they are in the butt hole of the inland empire (Ontario California) Not Ontario Canada eh. :lol:

I've actually been to Ontario - the CAlifornia one. Cad started out in NYC. Moved to CA but they have a showroom still in NY and such

Everyone gets confused and thinks "can't be murica' " because of their plumbing sizes

I thought that was cause it's made in Ontario China .
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I had some bad luck during my vacation :( My new trachy died and my torch fell on three acans and killed them. Good news, the torch is fine :)

In the meantime, here's a photo of some blue scroll algae! I love this stuff.

ehVmPkj.jpg

Ah, sorry to hear about the trachy and the murderous toppling torch. At least it will live to hopefully NOT topple anymore and become a serial killer coral.

Ah, sorry to hear about the trachy and the murderous toppling torch. At least it will live to hopefully NOT topple anymore and become a serial killer coral.

HA! Exactly! that's so funny about the serial killer coral :) I love it! I think the chemical warfare is what got the trachy. A few other things looked funky until I did a huge water change (close to 100%) and ran some carbon.

HA! Exactly! that's so funny about the serial killer coral :) I love it! I think the chemical warfare is what got the trachy. A few other things looked funky until I did a huge water change (close to 100%) and ran some carbon.

I really debated writing about the serial killer coral, I didn't want to come across as taking lightly your loss. I am glad you thought it was funny.

I had to move my brand new bird of paradise because I suspected the neighboring palys were launching chemical warfare it's way as all the polyps near the paly's were closed.

I really debated writing about the serial killer coral, I didn't want to come across as taking lightly your loss. I am glad you thought it was funny.

I had to move my brand new bird of paradise because I suspected the neighboring palys were launching chemical warfare it's way as all the polyps near the paly's were closed.

I definitely didn't think that :)

I noticed that in my cube with my orange digi. But it is encrusted on the rock pretty good. The nuclear green palys are growing all around it.

• 2 months later...

This thread may be resurrected soon.... but a different direction totally! Stay tuned. But this is me we are talking about. Could be some time...

:ninja:

This thread may be resurrected soon.... but a different direction totally! Stay tuned. But this is me we are talking about. Could be some time...

:ninja:

So what are you thinking of doing ?

Stop. This was going to be Jeff's predator tank

:lol: Jeff has a 6 gallon predator tank already. This will actually be "his" macro tank, so I'm thinking a different thread title is in order :)

righttirefire

A different thread entirely...

Stella's Jeff - Long & Dirty

Really? It's a Marco

"His" other tank

Loony Bin

I broke down 2 tanks for my 66, then set the 12 up again, BECAUSE I can change my mind, and Franklin likes it too

Archived