SaltCritters.com

Harry's "Hyper" JBJ RL-45: TAKEN DOWN

HarryPotter

That's a huge baby! Seriously, I never had a baby get as big as that. Mine were only the back of a round ball pin needle. Good luck w/ her. I found it hard to feed the babies. I had more nutrition in the water column than probably got into their teeny mouths which is probably part why I had cyano.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's right, I forgot you mentioned that.

The article I posted says you should always dose them in a 1:1 ratio, otherwise things will get wacky.

thecoralbeauty

Good job on the full scholarship, that is great! Cool that if you decide to live on campus it is free. My school is an extra $15K a year for boarding I believe (even for instate students) Good thing I live down the road :P

Get a fusion 10!!

haha- that was exactly my problem with DU- i had a huge scholarship but the dorms cost extra anyway and my scholarship didn't cover it. congrats on the scholarship harry- and even more awesome that dorm life is free too.

and hey- i had a ten all throughout college and my first year of teaching. i bet a little 10 would end up pretty awesome, knowing you.

Alk 7.4. That dropped alarmingly quickly, need to test that more often. Might try daily testing for a while of that.

You hanna is broken bro. Did you check the damn site I linked?

You hanna is broken bro. Did you check the damn site I linked?

Submitted. It says mine needs to be replaced. But I don't have any other test -_-

I love this tank! The fts looks really good, and I hope your clam pulls through... fingerscrossed

Thanks! Ill pull the FTS to the new page :)

AE2926A5-3695-40F8-8B99-C194EF77B97B_zps

Didn't realize you had so many varieties of things in your tank! So colorful.

Im a mess! SPS.. LPS... Invertebrates... Softies.... and more :)

Oh lol I have been for a LONG time. My tank takes over 40ml a day of each part via a Jebao doser. Recently I reduced the alk dose by 5ml or so daily since it was at 9 but apparently that was too large of a reduction.

Is it possible the jebao isn't dosing properly besides the 5 ml reduction on your end? Just wondering because I have seen alot of mixed reviews on their doser.

Is it possible the jebao isn't dosing properly besides the 5 ml reduction on your end? Just wondering because I have seen alot of mixed reviews on their doser.

It is VERY possible. But i hear it go on sometimes and also test manual at least once a week.

I would rather an Apex full with DöS, but that's more than an ATI

AE2926A5-3695-40F8-8B99-C194EF77B97B_zps

It is VERY possible. But i hear it go on sometimes and also test manual at least once a week.

I would rather an Apex full with DöS, but that's more than an ATI

When you test weekly does it dispense the proper amount?

I mean it could be kicking on but not pumping out the proper amount ;)

When you test weekly does it dispense the proper amount?

I mean it could be kicking on but not pumping out the proper amount ;)

Oh my test weekly I just click the pump on and make sure stuff comes out. I guess I should check the calibration given I've had it over 6 months or so :)

Oh my test weekly I just click the pump on and make sure stuff comes out. I guess I should check the calibration given I've had it over 6 months or so :)

Yes that would be a good idea lol

$5 for 3 polyp utter chaos (I think), $5 for green cinnamon polyp, and $12 rainbow fairy wrasse for the frag tank. Happy dude. Apex Jr with extra temp probe for $110 next week I hope. Let's get some automation going ASAP :)

Everything getting dipped and into frag tank, including wrasse. Fairy wrasses don't need sand.

Cool you are going to love the apex. I'm a tech junky so the apex is an awesome extension to the reef hobby. Like 2 in 1. Awesomeness.

You'll likely end up running everything from your apex over time.

$5 for 3 polyp utter chaos (I think), $5 for green cinnamon polyp, and $12 rainbow fairy wrasse for the frag tank. Happy dude. Apex Jr with extra temp probe for $110 next week I hope. Let's get some automation going ASAP :)

Everything getting dipped and into frag tank, including wrasse. Fairy wrasses don't need sand.

Nice score! Can't wait to see them :)

Nice score! Can't wait to see them :)

Well the fairy wrasse is so gorgeous that I am considering putting it in my display... and get something else in the frag tank to keep the biological diversity up. Oh well.

Its rainbow. I don't have any rainbow in my display- goby is boring. I want ze rainbow fish in my display. :blush:

And its currently in the very sad frag tank with the bacterial bloom. :(

Archived