Cultivated Reef

Harry's "Hyper" JBJ RL-45: TAKEN DOWN

HarryPotter

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. I meant I have three small ones, thats all I want.

Oh, I wasn't sure if you were talking to me or what since you do that annoying respond but don't quote sometimes lol

Its what typically comes in when they do a generic "fairy wrasse" order. Cirrhilabrus cf. cyanopleura ;) Or a female solorensis as they look similar, but more then likely blue sided/ cyanopleura.

Thanks, thats cool. I shall just call it a pretty wrasse :);)

Oh, I wasn't sure if you were talking to me or what since you do that annoying respond but don't quote sometimes lol

Sawwweeee! better?

I don't even feed my grandis paly, maybe after what Mom2many said I should!

I started w/ 3 polyps and in the last yr this was the growth. I love how the polyps vary in their shading.

20151003_212243_zps8asiyr1v.jpg

I don't even feed my grandis paly, maybe after what Mom2many said I should!

I started w/ 3 polyps and in the last yr this was the growth. I love how the polyps vary in their shading.

20151003_212243_zps8asiyr1v.jpg

Don't start feeding if you haven't, you're obviously doing something right! :)

I also have the Double D paly from VIP Reef. I'm sure you saw it there. It was one polyp for $39 but now it has 4 since June. Lucky this one was in the 10g and wasn't involved in the crash. And hey Harry, thanks for sending the last of the donation.

20151122_135833_zpsfpxotkcc.jpg

20151125_202338_zpsnsgjtsqw.jpg

I also have the Double D paly from VIP Reef. I'm sure you saw it there. It was one polyp for $39 but now it has 4 since June. Lucky this one was in the 10g and wasn't involved in the crash. And hey Harry, thanks for sending the last of the donation.

20151122_135833_zpsfpxotkcc.jpg

20151125_202338_zpsnsgjtsqw.jpg

Looks cool! Don't thank me, thank the mystery person that sent a check in the mail! :)

:ninja:

Possible completely new thread may be started after someone with my dream of a setup is moving and accepted a lowball offer... Insanity. Working out details, if this works out its going to be insane.

And yes, college. But it looks like I will be going to a state school anyway and can do maintenance every few months, and this setup comes LOADED with dosing, apex, RODI system, etc. Seven months to get it going.

WAS IT THE ABOVE POSTED RED SEA TANK???? :haha:

Ok didn't mean to type in all caps but it is how I felt when typing it lol.

Yep. I lowballed. He's moving and accepted. Discussing it with my parents and double checking. Planning on selling some of the things I don't need and making more than I paid off it, then keeping a lot of shit and selling my current tank :)

Yep. I lowballed. He's moving and accepted. Discussing it with my parents and double checking. Planning on selling some of the things I don't need and making more than I paid off it, then keeping a lot of shit and selling my current tank :)

That is awesome!!! omgomgomg

thecoralbeauty

again, i ask, what happened to downsizing for college?

smh.

well-idk why im even commenting. tinker away. it's certainly fun to watch what you come up with!

Pretty exciting Harold! I was wondering what your college plan was...

Pretty exciting Harold! I was wondering what your college plan was...

It happened to come with over 2k in Apex shit... So I am selling all of that and perhaps later on buying an Apex JR :)

he's not going to college anymore. he's gonna create a youtube channel and vblog about RFAs.

TBH unless I get into Duke and decide to spend over 55K per year, I will most likely be taking up a scholarship to a state school :)

he's not going to college anymore. he's gonna create a youtube channel and vblog about RFAs.

Why not, he could be next YouTube trillionaire!

It happened to come with over 2k in Apex shit... So I am selling all of that and perhaps later on buying an Apex JR :)

No don't be stupid Harry.... keep all the apex shit, fully automate as much as possible and control that bitch from your dorm room!

No don't be stupid Harry.... keep all the apex shit, fully automate as much as possible and control that bitch from your dorm room!

I am selling more than I paid before the apex stuff. I'll consider it. But this is excessive.

Archived