Top Shelf Aquatics

Harry's "Hyper" JBJ RL-45: TAKEN DOWN

HarryPotter

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn that guy really went all out. you are one lucky dude. how much you selling those filter socks for =P.

I have no idea dude, I opened another box and found a couple of AI Primes for the 10g JBJ rimless tanks he had "in case they were coral quarantine" instead of fish...

I wish travis. I just can't swing that much dough. 1.5k maybe, but 4 is a lot...

Looks like your parents could swing it. :D

I say hold off on selling the Hydras.

Don't listen to her. Sell them.

I have a DCT-12000 on my 40 :)

I have the DCT8 running at 4/10. Actually gonna bump it to 5.

And I have the 3000 on my 55 lol. Runs about 8/10 with 2 reactors. Kinda wish I got the 5000.

Ha cool! Once I get water in I will test it out and see, would be neat if I could plumb in a reactor without adding a pump- I like silent :)

I have no idea dude, I opened another box and found a couple of AI Primes for the 10g JBJ rimless tanks he had "in case they were coral quarantine" instead of fish...

are any of those primes for sale or any of the rations from your tank now? or are you moving those to your new tank?

First, congrats! Second, with all this "selling Apex" talk...let me know if there's a WXM module. Don't need it but it could be cool to have. :)

First, congrats! Second, with all this "selling Apex" talk...let me know if there's a WXM module. Don't need it but it could be cool to have. :)

Yes

are any of those primes for sale or any of the rations from your tank now? or are you moving those to your new tank?

Might sell the Radions

Well if you sell the small radion xr15 I might try what you did with your current tank instead of a hybrid but do not need the arm.

Pm me :)

Yes

Might sell the Radions

how bout the primes, and if you do, id be interested in your xr30w gen 2, don't forget i live in boca, so i can always make the trip to pay cash, also if your interested in trading any high end corals and cash for the light, let me know

how bout the primes, and if you do, id be interested in your xr30w gen 2, don't forget i live in boca, so i can always make the trip to pay cash, also if your interested in trading any high end corals and cash for the light, let me know

My LFS is taking the prines for store credit towards an ATI. I don't know about the Radion yet

My LFS is taking the prines for store credit towards an ATI. I don't know about the Radion yet

This is the dumbest thing I have read in this thread to date.... and I've read some pretty dumb shit lol

T5HO FTW :D

Show me a large, mature tank that is truly successful that has only ever been lit with LED. Good luck!

Check out Sanjays now. I believe he is using eight Radions? He has been using them for a couple years but he did have MH before. It will be hard to find a true mature large tank due to LEDs really just taking true form the last few years.

I know you are tight on cash but check out a Sunpower 48" x 6 bulbs. A hair over $500 would be the easiest and cheapest way to light this tank. That is like, what one Apex module thingy?

-D

Check out Sanjays now. I believe he is using eight Radions?

I know you are tight on cash but check out a Sunpower 48" x 6 bulbs. A hair over $500 would be the easiest and cheapest way to light this tank. That is like, what one Apex module thingy?

-D

:lol: Maybe a half of one apex module thingy.

This is the dumbest thing I have read in this thread to date.... and I've read some pretty dumb shit lol

Why? My LFS is taking them at what they buy them from AI for; so with all of them I have close to an ATI already :)

Check out Sanjays now. I believe he is using eight Radions? He has been using them for a couple years but he did have MH before. It will be hard to find a true mature large tank due to LEDs really just taking true form the last few years.

-D

48" for a 47" tank or a 36"?

-D

Yeh but he is in a group of reefers who can afford that many LEDs. 99% of us can't spend on that level.

jedimasterben

Yeh but he is in a group of reefers who can afford that many LEDs. 99% of us can't spend on that level.

You did ask for a large, mature, successful tank - and tanks like that are extremely unlikely to have small budgets. Just the cost of entry for a tank that large was probably in the $5-8K range, at least, not including any other equipment. Eight is a large expense, yes, but he also had previously lost thousands upon thousands of dollars in corals and fish when his chiller died.

My two Radions on a 27x21 was pretty badass! Colors fantastic but I was hoping more growth with T5 :)

Why? My LFS is taking them at what they buy them from AI for; so with all of them I have close to an ATI already :)

48" for a 47" tank or a 36"?

36"

Archived