Coral Vue Hydros

I say get one of each :D

Blast! The only colonies I see at my LFS are calcium cabonate ones... :P

I wish I could afford one of each. Its an awesome store and really tough not to go there daily. I cant walk out of there without buying stuff.

Hahaha i know the struggle man. How much were the colonies ?

Colonies are usually around $100 -$200. They have a ton of really nice stuff. I'll snag pics next time I'm in

That looks great! I need to make one for my tank.

Thanks Travis.

I did the screen kit from BRS. Was pretty cheap and easy to throw together. It comes with tons of extra screen - great to replace as the screen gets old or worn.

Like this compilation. Nice photos!

What is your LFS?

Its in Plymouth, MN. Called New Wave Aquaria.

They always have the place well stocked but new shipments come in on Tuesdays (they are closed that day) so the best day to go is Wednesday if you can.

Are you close to Plymouth?

providence

Its in Plymouth, MN. Called New Wave Aquaria.

They always have the place well stocked but new shipments come in on Tuesdays (they are closed that day) so the best day to go is Wednesday if you can.

Are you close to Plymouth?

Saltwater Empire is the only place I've ever used. Was in the hobby for years, moved out of state, now back and starting again. Live in Prior Lake.

New Wave relatively new?

Currently have a IM Lagoon build started so not quite ready to stock with life. Still trying to get the aquascape just right. Will have to check them out.

Thanks Travis.

I did the screen kit from BRS. Was pretty cheap and easy to throw together. It comes with tons of extra screen - great to replace as the screen gets old or worn.

any idea how much light is cut down from the screen? ive been wondering because it looks like it might reflect alot

love the video!

whats your current stocking for fish at?

Thanks. Just got a Mac and was playing around with iMovie for the first time. Great program.

Stocking I have- Midas, Clown and just added a Royal Gramma yesterday. There is also a Pistol Shrimp, Emerald Crab and a Tiger Conch.

I'll make another video showing the livestock next time

• Like 1