SaltCritters.com

Nano Box LED Strips : New Product

DaveFason

I figured that was the case,seeming it's only 6 leds on each board. I'm patiently waiting to see th price on these boards :)

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be selling these for $28.95 each. I will start a thread here soon. Tons of stuff coming together. :)

-Dave

That's an awesome price point,deff in my price range for what I had these in mind for... I'm going to have to get me a few of them.

aviator300

I've been looking and looking for a light to go over a Mr Aqua 3 gal book case tank 18 x 5.4 x 7.1 that i want to use as a Mini Frag tank..Was going to try an Orbit Marine (standard) but do you think Dave's strips would work good in this type application?

BTW Dave, Duo is working super.

Currently only doing all blue or all white. Something is in the works. I just need to sell a few things before I start making more. 400 arrays at once was a little hard on the wallet! ;)

I'd like a full spec strip 24" and dimmable at 16k? Doable? Tank mounts for a 24x7x9

Again all blue or white. You could use two :)

-Dave

I've been looking and looking for a light to go over a Mr Aqua 3 gal book case tank 18 x 5.4 x 7.1 that i want to use as a Mini Frag tank..Was going to try an Orbit Marine (standard) but do you think Dave's strips would work good in this type application?

BTW Dave, Duo is working super.

What LEDs come on the all blue version,just royals or do regular blues and violets appear on it as well ?

Also,what's the total shipped for these bad boys ?

Dave you said no machine capable of 48 inch cut. Just curious what machine do you have? Im a machinest so it intrests me. Did you ever consider "farming out" larger cuts?

One white and one blue...Great idea!!!

3 might be a good call,idk how well 1 blue and 1 white will mix ?! Maybe 2 blues and a white in the middle would blend better ?!

I will be selling these for $28.95 each. I will start a thread here soon. Tons of stuff coming together. :)

-Dave

:o

I thought you said when you quoted me you weren't selling the boards separately from the rest?

I will start a new thread for both arrays. However you guys get it first.

$28.95 Each

Fresh water/Fuge BEAM :

String 1 : D1 - Luxeon T Neutral White , D2 Rebel ES Lime , D3 - Luxeon T Neutral White

String 2 : D4 - Luxeon T Warm White, D5 - SEMILED Violet , D6 - Luxeon T Warm White

Actinic Strip/ All Blue BEAM :

String 1 : D1 - Luxeon T Royal Blue , D2 - Rebel Blue , D3 - Luxeon T Royal Blue

String 2 : D4 - Luxeon T Royal Blue, D5 - SEMILED Violet , D6 Luxeon T Royal Blue

17615685122_52dc70aab4_c.jpgbeamstrips by David Fason, on Flickr

The dimensions are 4.5" x .5" Dual Channels and easy connection for linking more BEAM strips together.

I am so excited to see what people do with these. Doing a 2:1 ratio of Actinic BEAMS to Fresh water would create a killer look.

MORE TO COME!

-Dave

HarryPotter

Hey Dave-

Im looking into the NanoBox Fixtures as a possible alternative from the Radion XR30w Pro.

for a 26.5x 21x 19 tall tank, what would you recommend?

Hey Dave-

Im looking into the NanoBox Fixtures as a possible alternative from the Radion XR30w Pro.

for a 26.5x 21x 19 tall tank, what would you recommend?

Nano Box DUO. 13" Gooseneck.

HarryPotter

Nano Box DUO. 13" Gooseneck.

Thanks Dave.

Question- these are all 3w LEDs, correct? I am slightly concerned whether they can support SPS and my clams.

Also, is the TBA "Hybrid" fixture going to involve a mix of T-5 AND LEDs? That would be amazing :o

I may have missed it, been offline for awhile. Is there any mounting options?

Working on a few. Simple legs, small bracket for AIO tanks. I can even toss a gooseneck on it. :)

Archived