inTank Media Baskets

20 Gallon Starter

righttirefire

righttirefire

I'm not quiting just generally frustrated... I've never had my levels crash like this. I wasn't prepared for this and didn't expect it as my frags are still frags

I'm not quiting just generally frustrated... I've never had my levels crash like this. I wasn't prepared for this and didn't expect it as my frags are still frags

But they're growing! That's the good news. So just start squirting in some two part. In a couple months maybe a $70 Jebao doser if you are tired of hand dosing.

righttirefire

Lol... good because I'm going to start a new one... anniversary gift to myself and get into the member aquarium section... I might still be a beginner but I'm a member now! Damn it

• Like 2
righttirefire

Oh also you work out there and you know you are real close to this :P hot mess of goodness.......WP_20150920_006_zps7sio8wse.jpg

Is that your Korean laundry mat frag tank? Wash and fold $2/lb, happy ending $10, pretty frag, you like? $15, bye bye now

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
righttirefire

20160203_182805_zpskkiev4ep.jpg

So I haven't been absent. Just stalking. As you can see my awesome sps' are looking like shit, starting with my pink birdsnest.

May parameters dipped a little over about 4 weeks. Soni switched to 10 gallon weekly water changes. And I'm running my own RO/DI system now 0 tds and kent salt. Everything has returned to normal.

May hannah dKH fluid was recalled. And my light schedule kept increasing intensity and the pink nest kept looking worse. So I dropped back to my lighting intensity of 4 weeks ago. So I'll let it do its thing for a few weeks and see what happens

• Like 1
righttirefire

So I might be time to fire back up the QT tank. I'm thinking a tailspot blenny and another clown will complete this tank...

Thinking hypo-salinity 12 - 16 ppt. Bring them down over the course of a week from 35 ppt. 4 weeks of proactive treatment. And introduce the tailspot. The clown will go o to the nuvo to for a month or so and we'll see how it does with the bigger clown already in the tank.

• Like 1
righttirefire

I brought down the QT tank, thought about adding fish... got drunk, thought about it some more, sobered up. Thought about it some more... and decided to pack up my QT tank and put it back in the attic.

• Like 4

I brought down the QT tank, thought about adding fish... got drunk, thought about it some more, sobered up. Thought about it some more... and decided to pack up my QT tank and put it back in the attic.

No quarantine. Just crossed fingers and prayers!

righttirefire

I don't think I have the scape to keep a tailspot happy. Caves and crevices. Plus do I really want another clown? I like mine. And the after the clown went through qt, it'd live the nuvo for a while. And who wants a clown in a RFA tank?

I don't think I have the scape to keep a tailspot happy. Caves and crevices. Plus do I really want another clown? I like mine. And the after the clown went through qt, it'd live the nuvo for a while. And who wants a clown in a RFA tank?

Well who wants a clown period :lol:

As for the tail spot I think it would be all good in there.