SaltCritters.com

Innovative Marine Fusion 10 Club

obeythefro

Got some goodies in the mail. Installed the smart ato micro, current eflux 660 and the wifi power strip thanks @VaporCountry. Picked up a fuzzy green milli which I've dubbed the Oscar the grouch milli. And that clam is so sexy. Did a pretty big water change yesterday, including siphoning on the back chambers and blowing off the rocks. Few pics I just took, hope y'all enjoy.   received_10156012382556532.jpg
share pics online.   received_10156012382726532.jpg
share pics online.  received_10156012382531532.jpg
share pics online.  received_10156011506791532.jpg
share pics online

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, CrazyEyes said:

2 weeks. Seems to be doing well, it's attached itself to the rock, reacts to my hand waving over it, fully opens. 

Awesome - good luck!

CinnamonTorch
5 hours ago, Joeri Oostdyk said:

Hi everybody, just placed the order for a IM Nano Fusion 10G and cant wait to get started again after 12 years.

Awesome.. just remember not to rush anything and take things slow! Patience is key in this hobby.

Joeri Oostdyk
On ‎5‎-‎1‎-‎2018 at 7:22 PM, Kosta Fusion 10 Gallon said:

Awesome.. just remember not to rush anything and take things slow! Patience is key in this hobby.

thanks Kosta, yes I know had to learn it the hard (expenisve way) ten years ago :rolleyes:

will take my time with this time. Dont know if this would be possible but would like to install blue led-strips to the Mesh top screen for

night(moon) light would anyone maybe have suggestions or experience with this

CinnamonTorch
20 hours ago, Joeri Oostdyk said:

thanks Kosta, yes I know had to learn it the hard (expenisve way) ten years ago :rolleyes:

will take my time with this time. Dont know if this would be possible but would like to install blue led-strips to the Mesh top screen for

night(moon) light would anyone maybe have suggestions or experience with this

I would honestly just suggest you buy yourself a strong led light that can grow corals well. I'm using the ai prime HD and i love it. It also has many features for "moonlight" you are looking for. Check it out, lots of people swear by it for their IM 10

WindyCityReefer.

Thought I would join the club! Here is the thread to my IM 10. Absolutely love the tank and what you can do with it. Being a graduate student I needed something with a smaller footprint. 

• Like 1
On 1/8/2018 at 10:36 AM, Chuck H. said:

Which ATO seems the most popular for the Nuvo Fusion 10? I'm considering the Tunze Nano or Smart ATO Micro. Thanks!

On 1/8/2018 at 10:50 AM, gone_PHiSHin said:

definitely the Smart ATO Micro

Yes!

• Thanks 1

Is anyone who is running the micro ato on a 10g having to run a small ball valve on the ato line to restrict It? I feel like it dumps too much in at one time before shutting off. 

35 minutes ago, CrazyEyes said:

Is anyone who is running the micro ato on a 10g having to run a small ball valve on the ato line to restrict It? I feel like it dumps too much in at one time before shutting off. 

Hmmm, I'd like to know that as well. All of my previous ATO's have used the Tom Aqua Lifter to add top off and that's not much more than a steady trickle from airline tubing. 

On another note....I should've known the Skyye light would not have kept me happy for long (what's it been...a week?)! Just ordered the Micmol G3 mini and a Smart ATO!

3 hours ago, Chuck H. said:

On another note....I should've known the Skyye light would not have kept me happy for long (what's it been...a week?)! Just ordered the Micmol G3 mini and a Smart ATO!

Let us know how the light works, I was looking at that light right before I bought the prime. $150 with a mount included is a damn good deal!

• Thanks 1
19 hours ago, CrazyEyes said:

Um... definitely not. Mine runs for like... a second, maaaaybe two before shutting off. 

• Like 1