Pod Your Reef

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

jedimasterben
From what i've read, damsels are pretty much the biggest jerks in tanks. I think they just need bigger spaces to themselves and dont like sharing lol

Not all damsels are created equally, some are far more aggressive than others, especially when a pair is formed and they start breeding. Springers damsels are one of the most peaceful species, but there are individuals that do not fit the mold.

• Like 2

Who knew my peaceful Rio would turn out to be such a gangster. I'm down to one out of two of the new damsels, so total of 2 in the tank. The new one is holding his own, is a darker blue at the moment, still stressed of course. But eats.

On another note, LRS Reef frenzy brings out my large tongan nassarius snails. I had 5 of them in the RSM, was able to find only 2 or 3 to put in the new tank. I'd like to try another conch at some point.

jedimaster1138

Just finished Sons of Anarchy.

Oh. My. God.

Yeah. That was my reaction. There were a few times the wife left the room, she couldn't take it. I will say this though - Chibbs and Happy - the uber.

Good morning. Ebay has been as good as usual when selling electronics for the holidays. Tablet, iPod, Wii and components. Still have 3 controllers and one game for Wii left but people may still be buying. How was everybody's Holiday?

• Like 1

I made out like a bandit. I got waaay more from everyone than I was expecting. I greatly appreciate it cause I really don't tend to spend extra on myself.

Merry Christmas, Kat!

• Like 1

I like Happy, and Tig, Chibs not so much. All the characters were so incredibly well developed. Jaxs journey was just so painful all 7 years.

I ended up hating Jax by the end, and I thought his death was a little cliche.

Nero still takes the spot as my favorite character. watching Gemma break his heart broke mine. hah

• Like 1

After Tara died, Jax was liberated from the constant pull of wanting to do right by her and warring with his true nature. So he just embraced who he was. A killer. Without remorse.

Gemma broke a lot of hearts, Jax, Clay, JT, Unser, Nero, Abel, Tara. She betraye all the people she claimed to love by qhat she did. Despite that, she still had people loving her even after they found out what she had done.

Her leaving a ring for Abel, she set in motion what Jax did not want for his sons. She betrayed his wishes in that too.

I'm in awe of the Gemma character, a woman scorned, utterly manipulative, but incredibly strong, she commanded loyalties. An exceptional matriarch. But also the reason Jax pretty much had to die.

So. My Hulu+ trial membership is still valid for like 2 weeks. What shows should I marathon?

I really liked rescue me, also from fx, but it's one if those shows where you either love it or hate it

• Like 1