SaltCritters.com

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

jedimasterben

How many snails does the man actually have at any given time?

I can answer that, as I've actually been to the shop. Thousands upon thousands upon thousands. :o

• Like 4

How do I listen to a podcast?

Is there a link somewhere?

(No, don't ask John Maloney that...)

This one and the one with iDip is being recorded for broadcast laterz. Might do a live podcast next week. Benny and I are talking about it.

• Like 1

I have finally managed to convince John Maloney to do a podcast with me!! omgomgomg

Anybody have questions for the most favorably reviewed vendor on the forum?

:)

What are his favorite macros for reef tanks and why? What are his least favorites? What are the hardest ones to grow?

• Like 2

This one and the one with iDip is being recorded for broadcast laterz. Might do a live podcast next week. Benny and I are talking about it.

I read that as blenny and I are talking about it... then thought of the broken blenny. :(

Nice tanks!

How's the loc line assembly coming along?

Thanks. Funny you asked that, I managed to get a hernia trying to fit the loc-line together, then an artery burst while i tried to screw in the locline to my existing plumbing. Try rotating an assembled locline in a tight place with other equipment in the way - yup, glad I didn't have a coronary.

So anyway, it's in place.

20151209_145738.jpg

I absolutely hate the way it looks but I really like the flow in the fuge which is the main thing.

I could have made do with fewer extensions but this way I can play around with the flow if needed.

Right away it seems that the amount of water that was being diverted to the vinyl pipe is now either in the fuge or in the return chamber.

Still playing around with it tho.

• Like 4

Lol. I hope you really didn't hurt yourself.

Doesn't look bad at all. You could run PVC pipe to about 2 ball joints before the flow valve to clean it up some,but not really needed.

• Like 1

Time for a new thread title....... Kitty Kat's tank's birthday was last week..... I like that. That would be a good title.

And what iPhone? I like the look of that. Mine makes my tank look 20k no matter what. Even with just one blue bulb on.

• Like 2