Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

NGaHB's 34 gallon... major rescape and a nem split

NorthGaHillbilly

Fiesta st more fun than focus but if need more room the focus ok lol.

Mine at local track day.

8C9BB018-E09F-49C7-AAE5-ED6F4CBF07CA.png

38DEB003-E34B-45E1-86BF-887A450939C1.png

And day of autocross.

76ECA08D-B6FC-4277-9223-B68B77C61679.png

568DD220-A8D5-45AE-9329-DF998619DA0A.png

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at a fj cruiser trd special edition. Love my Tacoma but,with the dogs we need more space in the vehicle. Also that door looks awesome bro.

Cool little tanks! Get a stick if you can find one....imo.

For the same pricetag, you can get the Tundra CrewMax 4x4.....5.7L and about the same mileage. Plus, you'll have more interior room and a bed. Love ours.

Its amazing how little goes into a FD, its not any different than a cabinet door, just a bit bigger

.....and some talent.

Cool little tanks! Get a stick if you can find one....imo.

For the same pricetag, you can get the Tundra CrewMax 4x4.....5.7L and about the same mileage. Plus, you'll have more interior room and a bed. Love ours.

.....and some talent.

Yea I like tundra but I drive special needs clients to places for my job and travel well over 100 mi a day so I need something little more friendly towards gas. Granted fj aren't awesome but better than a v8 I'd say lol. Also were aren't buying new a dealer has a used one here and it's the trd model to boot,they only made 3200 in 2007. Plus the storage/space for our dogs is good in the fj. I sure do love tundras though. Love my Tacoma but just to small.

Yea I like tundra but I drive special needs clients to places for my job and travel well over 100 mi a day so I need something little more friendly towards gas. Granted fj aren't awesome but better than a v8 I'd say lol. Also were aren't buying new a dealer has a used one here and it's the trd model to boot,they only made 3200 in 2007. Plus the storage/space for our dogs is good in the fj. I sure do love tundras though. Love my Tacoma but just to small.

Kind of a stupid question....but have you tried taking one of your clients in the FJ? Seemed a bit tight when I tried getting myself in one. Our Tundra gets about 18mpg....not great, but not too bad. It's the wife's vehicle...she does about the same mileage as you per day.

A friend of ours has an FJ......thing was a fun in the dirt.

Anywho, CONGRATS ON THE NEW RIDE! Post some pics when you pick it up.

What color?

Kind of a stupid question....but have you tried taking one of your clients in the FJ? Seemed a bit tight when I tried getting myself in one. Our Tundra gets about 18mpg....not great, but not too bad. It's the wife's vehicle...she does about the same mileage as you per day.

A friend of ours has an FJ......thing was a fun in the dirt.

Anywho, CONGRATS ON THE NEW RIDE! Post some pics when you pick it up.

What color?

Yea I really like the tundras like i said for sure. But also the interior room and ability to fold and remove seats is nice. We are gonna be toting almost 300 lbs of dog haha. And having my fishing and shooting equipment locked just suits me better,the other thing is there aren't any available what we wanna pay for a car right now. It's black,no two tone with this model roof and body are same color. Kinda fell in love with it when I first saw it haha.

Yea I really like the tundras like i said for sure. But also the interior room and ability to fold and remove seats is nice. We are gonna be toting almost 300 lbs of dog haha. And having my fishing and shooting equipment locked just suits me better,the other thing is there aren't any available what we wanna pay for a car right now. It's black,no two tone with this model roof and body are same color. Kinda fell in love with it when I first saw it haha.

That does sound nice......I'm not a fan of the two-tone. Does the TRD package give you 4 wheel drive?

That'll be a great little camp/fish/hunting rig. You could always get a trailer and put the clients in that :^ )

That does sound nice......I'm not a fan of the two-tone. Does the TRD package give you 4 wheel drive?

That'll be a great little camp/fish/hunting rig. You could always get a trailer and put the clients in that :^ )

Yea it has 4wd and a rear locking differential. Haha I wish I could some days with a trailer. Yea it should work nicely,my Akita will enjoy having his own seat to lay in when he gets tired of the front seat

Yea it has 4wd and a rear locking differential. Haha I wish I could some days with a trailer. Yea it should work nicely,my Akita will enjoy having his own seat to lay in when he gets tired of the front seat

Can't wait to see an action shot of that little pig off road!

You picking it up tomorrow?

Can't wait to see an action shot of that little pig off road!

You picking it up tomorrow?

No actually they are closed I found out lol we still gotta go t he ougg the process of seeing how much they'll give us to what we owe for the tacoma,and her mom is giving us possibly her highlander to trade in with it .

No actually they are closed I found out lol we still gotta go t he ougg the process of seeing how much they'll give us to what we owe for the tacoma,and her mom is giving us possibly her highlander to trade in with it .

Lol.....damn Memorial Day.

Lol.....damn Memorial Day.

Yea lol my thoughts exactly no worries the salesman has been spoken to yesterday and knows my interest. I really like the interior alot and am really stoked it has a locking differential. And stock 285's which are 32" in floatation size I believe,fresh set of bfg all terrains on it to boot.

Yea lol my thoughts exactly no worries the salesman has been spoken to yesterday and knows my interest. I really like the interior alot and am really stoked it has a locking differential. And stock 285's which are 32" in floatation size I believe,fresh set of bfg all terrains on it to boot.

Nice man! Good luck on it....I want a cool little toy again.

Nice man! Good luck on it....I want a cool little toy again.

Lol this will be my daily but yea should be a fun daily,my toys have bad addicting properties like the dreaded "black rifle disease " hahaha.

jedimasterben

Been dragged around out of town with the missus for her birthday, on our way home now. Snagged a nice long polyp leather and a marble molly from Petco while we were out though!

My new Ritteri is already splitting Patrick :wacko: came home from work and said man that looks like shit. Then I could tell it was splitting.

Been dragged around out of town with the missus for her birthday, on our way home now. Snagged a nice long polyp leather and a marble molly from Petco while we were out though!

I worked yesterday and today. My brother in law is in town for the 500. I get to go hang out with them all day tomorrow what a great day off :rolleyes:

My new Ritteri is already splitting Patrick :wacko: came home from work and said man that looks like shit. Then I could tell it was splitting. I worked yesterday and today. My brother in law is in town for the 500. I get to go hang out with them all day tomorrow what a great day off :rolleyes:

Friggin awesome lawn. Nems seem to like your tank it seems

jedimasterben

My new Ritteri is already splitting Patrick :wacko: came home from work and said man that looks like shit. Then I could tell it was splitting.

Dang! Wonder if it is stress from the shipping? Either way, if I were a nem, I'd love to live in your tank so they should do well! What color is this one?

Love it. It's her birthday and you come home with some new stuff, nicely done.

How's little jackie doing?

jedimasterben

Love it. It's her birthday and you come home with some new stuff, nicely done.

How's little jackie doing?

She's already kicking and pitching fits like her momma :)

She'll be here in the middle of September, so like 3.5 months-ish?

She'll have you wrapped around her finger that same day.. ..and you won't mind. At least my two did, and I don't.

Happy Bday to Mrs. Ben.

Dang! Wonder if it is stress from the shipping? Either way, if I were a nem, I'd love to live in your tank so they should do well! What color is this one?

Purple with green tips. I would guess shipoing stress made it split.

Archived