Innovative Marine Aquariums

NGaHB's 34 gallon... major rescape and a nem split

NorthGaHillbilly

jedimasterben

Purple with green tips. I would guess shipoing stress made it split.

I'm jelly! Bet that thing looks sweet.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jedimasterben

She'll have you wrapped around her finger that same day.. ..and you won't mind. At least my two did, and I don't.

Happy Bday to Mrs. Ben.

I know she will, and I will love it :)

I'm jelly! Bet that thing looks sweet.

Looks like hammer dog shit right now :lol: it's mouth is all tore looking beat up. Ben do your maxi nems seem to stay put?
jedimasterben

Looks like hammer dog shit right now :lol: it's mouth is all tore looking beat up. Ben do your maxi nems seem to stay put?

For the most part, yes. I have two assholes that got fed up with the rock I had them all on and they moved, but the rest stay out and never move even if it means bleaching out and dying lol

Looks like hammer dog shit right now :lol: it's mouth is all tore looking beat up.

Sounds like it got ahold of my rubber toys.

NorthGaHillbilly

Fiesta st more fun than focus but if need more room the focus ok lol.

Mine at local track day.

8C9BB018-E09F-49C7-AAE5-ED6F4CBF07CA.png

38DEB003-E34B-45E1-86BF-887A450939C1.png

And day of autocross.

76ECA08D-B6FC-4277-9223-B68B77C61679.png

568DD220-A8D5-45AE-9329-DF998619DA0A.png

Im planning on going to the dealership in the next month and check out the fiesta and the focus, the fiesta would be pretty similar to my fit, which I really dig

My new Ritteri is already splitting Patrick :wacko: came home from work and said man that looks like shit. Then I could tell it was splitting.

I worked yesterday and today. My brother in law is in town for the 500. I get to go hang out with them all day tomorrow what a great day off :rolleyes:

I wish my nem would finally split, but no such luck. No love for the in-laws?

Greg...just out of curiousity, do you use sketchup for your woodworking plans?

Depending on what it I either use Cabinet Vision, but usually pencil and paper, Im old school like that Im afraid.

She's already kicking and pitching fits like her momma :)

LOL! Congratulations Ben, Youd going to have a great time

Sounds like it got ahold of my rubber toys.

Gross.

Looking at a fj cruiser trd special edition. Love my Tacoma but,with the dogs we need more space in the vehicle. Also that door looks awesome bro.

I didnt realize they had locking diffs, thats pretty damn impressive.

Test driving both best way if you can as you said.If you can get by with the smaller fiesta you will love it better than the big brother. I have had many many fun cars and the fiesta just kicks ass. I have hard time getting out of it. Focus is little faster but just doesn't have the playful spirit like the fiesta. Car is a blast to own. Oh and test out both seat options. If your anything bigger than skin and bones the expensive seats are too narrow. Long distance drives better with base seats. I heard base paint can be not the most durable so I went with optional paint even though like white the most. 16 models are getting some different paint options I heard.

NorthGaHillbilly

Test driving both best way if you can as you said.If you can get by with the smaller fiesta you will love it better than the big brother. I have had many many fun cars and the fiesta just kicks ass. I have hard time getting out of it. Focus is little faster but just doesn't have the playful spirit like the fiesta. Car is a blast to own. Oh and test out both seat options. If your anything bigger than skin and bones the expensive seats are too narrow. Long distance drives better with base seats. I heard base paint can be not the most durable so I went with optional paint even though like white the most. 16 models are getting some different paint options I heard.

I appreciate the info man, I didnt event think about the fact they made a ST fiesta, and the size really dosent bother me. Unless they make a seriously good deal I expect Ill end up with a used one with less than 15K on it. But I know they are offering some good deals for people that currently own Fords, as well as people with a competitive model, and I fit both criteria

I looked for used one and they wanted same as what got mine new lol. Resale good on them it seems. I paid 19900 for mine new only option the paint. If buy used not too much to watch for. They pretty realible. One thing have seen people have issues with is trans whine. Some times it's excessive though. Mine got pretty noisy but it was my fault after I did rookie mistake of a money shift at event. Oh if get focus they are brake pad killers if drive it hard. Fiesta seems little easier on pads.

Yes sir push button on the dash to lock it on down. Plus the trd cold air intake and exhaust package to boot. I like extras sometimes. There's no carpet either just rubber mats and something similar to truck bed liner kinda.

NorthGaHillbilly

I looked for used one and they wanted same as what got mine new lol. Resale good on them it seems. I paid 19900 for mine new only option the paint. If buy used not too much to watch for. They pretty realible. One thing have seen people have issues with is trans whine. Some times it's excessive though. Mine got pretty noisy but it was my fault after I did rookie mistake of a money shift at event. Oh if get focus they are brake pad killers if drive it hard. Fiesta seems little easier on pads.

Thats what Im kinda seeing, looks like new might be the ticket, probably head home to talk to the dealership, I know several folks there

Yes sir push button on the dash to lock it on down. Plus the trd cold air intake and exhaust package to boot. I like extras sometimes. There's no carpet either just rubber mats and something similar to truck bed liner kinda.

Sounds awesome, being able to spray it out, as well as not hace carpet catch dog hair, would be great. but a quick minute with a tig welder and you can glue up those spider gears :lol:

NorthGaHillbilly

Forgot to mention that my trans was replaced by dealer and it's been great now.

what happened there?

Lol ummmmm miss shift made the trans whine. Brought in said its noisy. They said ok here's a loaner while we replace it ;)

NorthGaHillbilly

Lol ummmmm miss shift made the trans whine. Brought in said its noisy. They said ok here's a loaner while we replace it ;)

Good call, that warranty might be nice.

Lame :( thanks for reminder

What sucks is I worked all weekend then is spent my only day off with my mother in law :wacko: already told the wife I am taking July 3-5th off and make no plans :lol:
NorthGaHillbilly

What sucks is I worked all weekend then is spent my only day off with my mother in law :wacko: already told the wife I am taking July 3-5th off and make no plans :lol:

I love my mother in law, I know weird right, but I still couldnt go a month straight at work and then spend my day off without getting testy

I love my mother in law, I know weird right, but I still couldnt go a month straight at work and then spend my day off without getting testy

Guess I should explain my brother in law comes in town every Memorial weekend for the race. He is a odd ball and can't go with the flow. He only eats certain types of food and thinks we all should eat what he eats. SO after working my ass off for weeks and spending my 1 day off with them didn't sit to well :). Nothing a little retail therapy can't cure ;)
NorthGaHillbilly

Guess I should explain my brother in law comes in town every Memorial weekend for the race. He is a odd ball and can't go with the flow. He only eats certain types of food and thinks we all should eat what he eats. SO after working my ass off for weeks and spending my 1 day off with them didn't sit to well :). Nothing a little retail therapy can't cure ;)

Get that LPS cure, or if youve got to a few weeds

Nothing sucks more than when a seller on ebay ends auction within secs of each other. Wanted 3 corals last night and got 1 :angry:

Nothing sucks more than when a seller on ebay ends auction within secs of each other. Wanted 3 corals last night and got 1 :angry:

Which was pricier.....coral or shipping?

Archived