inTank Media Baskets

mpsti05 ReefSavvy Oasis.... nanobox wide quad goodness

mpsti05

Wedding stuff is consuming all of our time currently, keeping Params stable for the most part, alk 7.8-8.5 and cal 390-425. Grabbed a new fish yesterday, nice smaller Kole tang who was eating lrs at the store and pellets. And was also munching on algae sheets last night so I have hopes this guy will make it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got Married Friday. Everything was freakin perfect. Wife's family is here from Taiwan still so won't be on here too much. But all in all worth every penny. My sister in law snapped this pic with her iPhone.

post-40748-0-44624300-1442849806_thumb.jpg

which nw suburb are you in??

taking the in-laws and family out to chinatown a lot lately?

Hoffman estates, pretty much 90 and rt. 59, yep we are going again on sat, they want to go to Willis tower then navy pier then china town

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful picture.

Ohhh how preettyyy

Congrats on getting hitched bud, well wishes to your family!

Congrats! Enjoy ever moment of it.

-D

Congrats!!! My wedding present to you will be some coral frags. I'll hit you up next time I'm home!

Thanks everyone! And Rodger sounds good ;)

Hoffman estates, pretty much 90 and rt. 59, yep we are going again on sat, they want to go to Willis tower then navy pier then china town Thanks everyone! And Rodger sounds good ;)

damn, so far from where I am moving to. Was gonna see if you can help me if I run into emergency sump issues with my new tank in exchange for some frags / beer =P.

dim sum in Chinatown? so many places now.

Archived