Top Shelf Aquatics

mpsti05 ReefSavvy Oasis.... nanobox wide quad goodness

mpsti05

mpsti05 - would you mind posting a snap shot of your fusion program or the line codes ? I am planning to finally attach my radion to my wxm. I've had my mp 10 attached already and running for the last 6 months so I hope I don't mess up my mp 10 program will updating my wxm and attaching the radion.

Oops just seen this, sorry yea I'll try and get a screen shot and code up soon. Been hectic with lots of stuff going on the last few weeks.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well reef cleaners ordered Tuesday, shipped weds and uhhhhh yeaaaaaa not here. Stupid usps. First issue I've had ordering from them.

NorthGaHillbilly

Well reef cleaners ordered Tuesday, shipped weds and uhhhhh yeaaaaaa not here. Stupid usps. First issue I've had ordering from them.

Ouch, thats going to be a smelly bag.

Ouch, thats going to be a smelly bag.

Yeaaaaaa it's gonna go straight in the trash if it ever shows up.

I am not a fan of them. Seems like they always end up dead in a few weeks. Cool looking fish though.

This thread needs mo fotos ;)

I am not a fan of them. Seems like they always end up dead in a few weeks. Cool looking fish though. This thread needs mo fotos ;)

Yea them and BSJ's are my fav. My mated jawfish pair I had lasted a year before a crash. Agreed need more pics

Disappointed with reef cleaners.... Will see if he makes it right by Friday... Apex dose or mp40qd.... Hmmmm

Was the shipping delay because of reef cleaners?

Disappointed with reef cleaners.... Will see if he makes it right by Friday... Apex dose or mp40qd.... Hmmmm

Both!

Was the shipping delay because of reef cleaners?

Both!

Yea it shipped, made it to the post office and never left it. He re shipped me another batch and made it all good, then yesterday the original box showed up with a bunch of dead snails lol. Might have to get an mp40 cause my oldest mp10 sounds like it needs a either a new wet side or dry side or can't handle the 1/2" anymore. But I do want the dose, this Manuel dosing ain't for me haha.

Also grabbed some killer acro's from an awesome local,

A nice size frag of Oregon tort, red devil milli, and two others that I don't remember the name of.

Cal 420 & alk 7.8

Trying to keep the cal around 420 or higher and alk in the 8's

And swapped the wide angle t1r lenses in a cpl weeks ago. I like the look more. Peak still at 75% for an hour.

So after my protein skimmer wasn't playing nice a month or so ago for about 5 days, starting to get little patches of hair algae on my rock.... #### a duck. Starting to skim a bit wetter to get some crap outta the water. Been maintaining my cal in the 415-430 range, alk dipped a bit but slowly brought it back up however today after a wc it was around 8.8. Need to test mag. Also thinking of switching from ESv 2 part to BRS two part. Any thoughts on BRS, I think Klein uses it.

TheKleinReef

I use it. I like it. But I tend to have to adjust each individually as I can't get the consimption to be exactly 1:1.

I haven't ran into any problems using it and the tank has been up for over a year.

I use it. I like it. But I tend to have to adjust each individually as I can't get the consimption to be exactly 1:1.

I haven't ran into any problems using it and the tank has been up for over a year.

Yea my tanks have always been like that. They'll be close but never 1:1

I may order the 1 gal 2part from them

So after my protein skimmer wasn't playing nice a month or so ago for about 5 days, starting to get little patches of hair algae on my rock.... #### a duck. Starting to skim a bit wetter to get some crap outta the water. Been maintaining my cal in the 415-430 range, alk dipped a bit but slowly brought it back up however today after a wc it was around 8.8. Need to test mag. Also thinking of switching from ESv 2 part to BRS two part. Any thoughts on BRS, I think Klein uses it.

Why switch?

Must get fish trap and remove baby flame angel :( he's eating my ora German blue digi from Zia, there's patches of flesh missing. Kinda pissed cause he's super active and eats like a pig, follows me around the tank etc. will replace his ass with a kole tang most likely. And damn I need a doser again... Been slacking occasionally and forget some times.

And will probably add some more reef cleaners rock to the tank since I still have a bucket of it. Maybe some in the sump

jedimasterben

I just use Seachem Matrix in a baggie in my sump. Takes up less space than live rock and still houses craptons of pods, feather dusters, etc :)

Dos is on the way woot woot I'm excited about it and the control freak in me loves being able to control everything via my iphone. Need to locate some cable management stuff at hd. I like the little plastic box ones that open on one end and I can run all the cords threw them. Or maybe amazon will have some stuff

Archived