Pod Your Reef

mpsti05 ReefSavvy Oasis.... nanobox wide quad goodness

mpsti05

potters angel ftw

Never had one before I here they picky eaters, and I don't want him picking at my sps, I've got a bunch of algae sheets so maybe I'll give on a try.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jedimasterben

Mine ate frozen within 24 hours. I don't bother feeding algae sheets (never have) and I have three fish now that eat mainly algae.

Lol I do but I also like colorful flame Angels they are at the top of my fav list... Couldn't tell my 5yr old nephew no

Lol I do but I also like colorful flame Angels they are at the top of my fav list... Couldn't tell my 5yr old nephew no

Just like its not if but when a wrasse will jump, its not if it is when will my angel make my PE disappear. I've made the mistake multiple times and always regret it lol

if you like SPS polyp extension....

don't. do. it.

+1 I love angels but I will never put another one in a reef......

Well poop I shoulda just told the kid no lol, if he starts nipping I'll grab the fish trap from my lfs

They gotta learn somewhere :lol: They are beautiful fish, but I was feeding 4 times a day and still had minimal PE cuz of the little nipping bastad.

They gotta learn somewhere :lol: They are beautiful fish, but I was feeding 4 times a day and still had minimal PE cuz of the little nipping bastad.

Lol I'll hope for the best but know to expect the worse.

Nice tank.

Thanks!

On a side note finally got around to mounting the Vortech BBU mounted inside the stand. Figure better be safe than sorry, current temp outside is -7 ohhhh joy.

Another ? Should I just run the return for my reactors into the filter sock?

IMO wouldn't hurt, and maybe your sock would catch it if your reactors are letting off any "dust"

IMO wouldn't hurt, and maybe your sock would catch it if your reactors are letting off any "dust"

I'm thinking the same aswell.... Time to test big two then watch the bulls

Well damn it brand new mp40's are now 299.... Only want an mp40 for the right side of the tank cause of the wider flow... Must resist

Well damn it brand new mp40's are now 299.... Only want an mp40 for the right side of the tank cause of the wider flow... Must resist

Just do it lol

• 2 weeks later...
Got Pics? :D

I know I know, I'll get some shots tomorrow or weds on my day off. Did 10pm to 8 am last night into this morning and going back to work at 4 am tomorrow. My peak radion % is 65 now, garfalicous is looking much better, gonna bump it up to 70% later this week.

251cbf77397621d3655b619fac0e6744db2c4b43

Bump that light man!

Lol! How long does your peak intensity last on your light schedule? I ramp mine up and the peak is only about an hour or so.

About the same. An hour. Actually i have my Radions just set to there 'Natural' default setting with increased light intensity. It's been a home run for my tanks thus far.

Archived