ReefCleaners.org

mpsti05 ReefSavvy Oasis.... nanobox wide quad goodness

mpsti05

Yea we need better pics than those :P

DAMN, GO FEDEX! Really not the time of the year to be shipping kandies. Especially fire like those. But hey, a little luck (on the weather front) and alot of extra TLC on the packaging goes along way's with corals.

Glad you're stoked with your new tankwarming gift bro! Tell your fiancé thanks for helping out this morning :happy: Merry Christmas to you and your fam :)

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea we need better pics than those :P

DAMN, GO FEDEX! Really not the time of the year to be shipping kandies. Especially fire like those. But hey, a little luck (on the weather front) and alot of extra TLC on the packaging goes along way's with corals.

Glad you're stoked with your new tankwarming gift bro! Tell your fiancé thanks for helping out this morning :happy: Merry Christmas to you and your fam :)

Your packaging job was amazin and fed ex delivered perfectly! Super generous dude! I'll get some better pics up tonight or tomorrow, again thanks a million hope these beauties turn into some awesome colony's. Merry Christmas to you and your family aswell bro!

What did you get!?!?!

Red Planet, Smooth Skin, Garfalicious, Glen's CGA German Blue Digi (unreal color), Red Digi, Insane Tri Color table and a Purple/Blue tipped SIK Stick. had to quote that from Zias thread... There was a couple more in there two, awesome monti and tyree toad stools

Can't get the iphone to not look so blue, so need to find me my canon point and shoot. These sps are hotness, I'm super lucky and can't thank Zia enough!

Cal 420 alk 8.4.... Getting better, water change after work today! And do I pull the trigger on my buddy's 48x30x20 reef savvy for my basement.... Baaaa I dunno

Do it. Please do it. Then plumb them together. I'm trying to convince my parents to connect my old frag tank to a sump in the basement right below the 65G and have them connected as one big system.

NorthGaHillbilly

Cal 420 alk 8.4.... Getting better, water change after work today! And do I pull the trigger on my buddy's 48x30x20 reef savvy for my basement.... Baaaa I dunno

Th at would be a killer tank, I live the proportions, and the depth front to back would be unreal..... Do it.

Th at would be a killer tank, I live the proportions, and the depth front to back would be unreal..... Do it.

I'd like to, we'll see I'll just grab some $ from the wedding fund lol, but may get stabbed.

Did a water change today and was starring at the Katapora! It's encrusted over the glue, has a nice greenish blue base to it with purpleish tips. And you can see the green slimmer in there too, mad pe on that one most of time. Iphone blue pic sorry

Gotta treat my Katapora right since poor Kats colony suffered after the transfer.

:wub:

Really like your build- I am considering a reef savvy tank- how do you like the ghost overflow- is it as quite as they say?

Yes it's silent! This tank is probably quiter than my AIO... IMO it was worth the wait, I know a lot of peeps have a hard time getting quotes back I guess I was lucky.

Yes it's silent! This tank is probably quiter than my AIO... IMO it was worth the wait, I know a lot of peeps have a hard time getting quotes back I guess I was lucky.

Ya - I've heard that too- I am a ways out so maybe I should start talking with them now? thanks for the feedback- think I'll ask for the ghost!

Merry Christmas peeps! Testing 2 part again

Cal 420 & Alk 8.7

No cal dosed in the last 36hours so no change there, 20ml of alk dosed yesterday when it was at 8.2

Should I continue to bump cal up to 450ish?

Ordered some reef roids and Acropower with a credit I had from brs, Cal& Alk holding around 420&8.6 still bumping my max radion % once a week. Last week peak was 57% this week will up it to 60%

48x30x20 reef savvy

You got it yet or what? 48x30 = pure sex, especially if its starphire.

Merry Christmas peeps! Testing 2 part again Cal 420 & Alk 8.7 No cal dosed in the last 36hours so no change there, 20ml of alk dosed yesterday when it was at 8.2 Should I continue to bump cal up to 450ish?

420-450 is fine either way. Keeping alk stable is more important then those 30 will ever be anyway.

Naw haven't picked it up yet, it is 3sided starphire aswell, we'll see he's giving me a awesome deal on the stand tank and 36" ati 6 bulb I believe. We'll see all the extra money for now goes towards the wedding.

Naw haven't picked it up yet, it is 3sided starphire aswell, we'll see he's giving me a awesome deal on the stand tank and 36" ati 6 bulb I believe. We'll see all the extra money for now goes towards the wedding.

Ur nuts, just buy it already, instead of filet mignon they can have t-bone steak, instead of Chicken Marsala give em some fried chicken... prolly just saved ya some serious coral cash there too. :lol:

Well it's been 2months since I added the Midas Blenny to the tank, I'd still like another fish or two, I'm torn fiancé says I always get the same fish, I'd like another jawfish for sure or goby and shrimp, and either a potters angel or flame angel or ..... It's -2 outside but I still wanna go to my lfs today lol

Archived