Coral Vue Hydros

mpsti05 ReefSavvy Oasis.... nanobox wide quad goodness

mpsti05

This tank was taken down weds. Will reset up in my basement as a frag tank.

M1 issues ? Won't pump water!

Just finished plumbing and setting up my reefer350. Connected the m1 to my return manifold, turned the power on, went into calibration mode.... Trying to set the minimum speed instead of it taking a few minutes it goes for what seems like 10 minutes or so and never only gets the water up the rubber tube maybe 6" or so never up to the tank. Nothing is blocking the inside of the vectra or anything loose. Tried calibration mode maybe 5 times. And hard reset the driver. My fish and coral have been in a brute for 3 days already and this is the last thing I need to mess with. Not using reef link nor do I own one. Even in constant speed mode at 100% it can't raise the water but maybe 6-8" or so.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New thread yet?

Probably later today or tomorrow. I took a stay cation this week thinking I'd be able to take my old tank down and set the new one up in 2 days... nope took 4 eight-ten hour days. It was like another job. Tried to go OCD with zip ties and wire management

I'd like to see the wire management pics! lol

Me too. Us reefers are weird that way.

Glad you figured out the gate valve :lol:

I mean it's not great but it's about 1,000 times better than what I've done in the past. I'm happy with it for now, I'll tinker more over the next few weeks

And wtf I placed my shrimp and goby in the brute in a container of sand with the rock and other stuff and the shrimp is gone!

Probably, left the rocks outta water last night and nada this morning... Midas blenny don't look to hot... damn tank transfers

Tank transfers always suck. No matter what I did I always lost corals and a fish or 2 it seemed. Something about that layer of established life in a existing system!

Tank transfers always suck. No matter what I did I always lost corals and a fish or 2 it seemed. Something about that layer of established life in a existing system!

sad truth! Never found the pistol shrimp. Yasha goby is lost. And shit I completely forgot my brs screen top from my other tank is only 30" long and this tank is 48" well crap, good think I had some egg crate till I order two 48" pieces, all ready have extra screen. I think the Midas blenny messed himself up after I put him in the tank bouncing around everywhere and trying to jump out.

Archived