Pod Your Reef

mpsti05 ReefSavvy Oasis.... nanobox wide quad goodness

mpsti05

Yep. Other than that I don't know anyone. I want to go to Reefwise and grab one of his captive grown frogspawn or a torch.

Yea, I really like their torch. Mine is doing well right now. I thought their torch are $31 or something but the guy sold it to me for $23. They have these semi gold ones with really thin tentacles. I got the fat one with neon tips.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, I really like their torch. Mine is doing well right now. I thought their torch are $31 or something but the guy sold it to me for $23. They have these semi gold ones with really thin tentacles. I got the fat one with neon tips.

The captive grown ones that spawned in there tanks?

If your serious about buying they always cut deals, I paid less than I've seen them anywhere. The wrasses looked healthy and were eatting. Just did a water change and lights almost out, quick iPhone pic595D19CD-7C61-43A8-AC13-CA84CF748551_zps

Hey almost got every fish in this pick, hi fin, both clowns, kole tang, Midas blenny

Yep. Other than that I don't know anyone. I want to go to Reefwise and grab one of his captive grown frogspawn or a torch.

There was one I liked but it was $65!! :o

When I was there Sunday they had all eyphyllia for $23. Their captive grown ones were marked $35-$65. Of course I like the one that's $65... So I picked up a healthy looking $23 one.

That's the one that was covered in little red bugs or worms. I did a 1 min peroxide dip and more than 30 nasties came off.

When I was there Sunday they had all eyphyllia for $23. Their captive grown ones were marked $35-$65. Of course I like the one that's $65... So I picked up a healthy looking $23 one.

That's the one that was covered in little red bugs or worms. I did a 1 min peroxide dip and more than 30 nasties came off.

Red bugs from reefwise! Eekkk I've known Brian along time. Back when that place only had one frag tank. That's no Bueno

Red bugs from reefwise! Eekkk I've known Brian along time. Back when that place only had one frag tank. That's no Bueno

I dunno if it was red bugs exactly. They were probably some type of flatworm? They were probably about 2mm circles. They looked like flukes, but redish pink.

I wish I had taken a picture of them in the bottom of my cup, but I was too grossed out and dumped them right away...

Quick iPhone fts shot after today's water change, moved the ORA Goni to the opposite side, seems much happier already. Removed the frag rack to soak in vinegar. Then I'll frag the green slimmer and red setosa, and Ora blue digi and another. Gotta sell my other mp10 still for some extra cash for the honeymoon. Battling some cyano but I'm winning.

996295FC-D14D-4464-B11A-CD728DDFAAAF_zps

Yea mam! My ramp up is closer to the 12-14k range with peak just about 12k and I keep adding more white to it, then I transition to a 16-18k on ramp down so kinda best of both worlds as far as my eyes. Really want a nanobox hybrid for some better lighting with the 30" long tank but just can't seem to pull the trigger.

This tank turned out amazing. For as long as the it took u to finally make it wet it was well worth the wait...

Thanks buddy, learned lots off your tanks too. Buying a house then the wedding slowed the process but it's all paying off.

And now I want some led & t5 ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I will give you a Radion XR15w Gen 3 Pro with RMS mount :)

Lol nawwww I'm planning on getting a nanobox hybrid. Well after I get my new coilovers for my sti

Scooped up the yasha goby and his shrimp buddy last night. After I put them in the tank the shrimp dug under a rock right in front while the goby was lost. Found his friend 30 min later.

Looks like your about due for a new FTS :)

I know its an older post but.... Actual Red Bugs (like the ones on acros) wouldn't be on euyphyllia.... what your describing sounds more like red/ rust flatworms which are just annoying but supposedly beneficial in smaller numbers. ;)

Reef cleaners order came in cuc refreshed. Umm damn yasha goby and his friend have buried them selves inside the rock work somewhere out of sight... Damn it! But randals hi fin hangs out with the Midas behind his barnacle. Hopefully the yasha and his friend move somewhere in sight. Hopefully finish my movie theater in my basement within the next month or so. Been eye balling a redsea reefer hmmmm

Archived