Coral Vue Hydros

mpsti05 ReefSavvy Oasis.... nanobox wide quad goodness

mpsti05

damn, so far from where I am moving to. Was gonna see if you can help me if I run into emergency sump issues with my new tank in exchange for some frags / beer =P.

dim sum in Chinatown? so many places now.

Your new place is near ohare right? That's only 15-20 min no traffic. What tank are you buying?

And yea dim sum!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well with all the wedding stuff this last year and now it's over I can start focusing on the tank again. Seem to have a small patch of HA on the bottom of my Oregon tort. And hella bubble algae in multiple locations. Must kill!

And my clowns regularly have babies about every 3 weeks

Well with all the wedding stuff this last year and now it's over I can start focusing on the tank again. Seem to have a small patch of HA on the bottom of my Oregon tort. And hella bubble algae in multiple locations. Must kill!

And my clowns regularly have babies about every 3 weeks

sell them babies and make some $$$

sell them babies and make some $$$

Ehhh at this point it's free fish food. However now I can't even put my hand in the tank to move anything cause they attack! Need to start pulling rocks out one by one to remove the bubble algae. Still debating on selling my radion pro and getting the nanobox hybrid.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmm mp40qd for 330 at my local lfs??? And I'll sell one mp10

They're pretty awesome pumps. I keep mine normally under 40% (27x21x19 tall) but sometimes will take it to 100% briefly to mix everything up.

They're pretty awesome pumps. I keep mine normally under 40% (27x21x19 tall) but sometimes will take it to 100% briefly to mix everything up.

yea peak right now I have it at 35% on my 30x20x16 anymore than that with another mp10 opposit of that, woooooooo

I'll be home for christmas man, down to trade some stuffs? :ninja:

Ohhhh yes I may have a couple things to frag

Alk consumption is up. Down to 7.5ish, adjusted the doser weds night, tested Thursday and adjusted some more. Trying to get back to the 8's and cal is 440.

Yea this weather is freakin strange lately. Love the nest though, bought my two little brothers one each for there houses for christmas.

• 2 weeks later...

Went to a local lfs today to grab some purigen, walked out with ORA red Goni frag, hi fin goby and 250ml of purigen. Ninja aquapros had 3 leopard wrasse's. I wanted one but my 5year old 6line might not get along.

Went to a local lfs today to grab some purigen, walked out with ORA red Goni frag, hi fin goby and 250ml of purigen. Ninja aquapros had 3 leopard wrasse's. I wanted one but my 5year old 6line might not get along.

they had two HUGE ones last time I was there but they looked weak and were not eating. I wonder if these are new ones. Those red gonis are nice but so expensive =(.

they had two HUGE ones last time I was there but they looked weak and were not eating. I wonder if these are new ones. Those red gonis are nice but so expensive =(.

If your serious about buying they always cut deals, I paid less than I've seen them anywhere. The wrasses looked healthy and were eatting. Just did a water change and lights almost out, quick iPhone pic

595D19CD-7C61-43A8-AC13-CA84CF748551_zps

i will have to stop by this weekend to check them out then. do you know if their new fish QT system is up and running?

I didn't see it or know where the heck they put it. They had a super tiny flaming prawn goby that was sweet but would probably get eatten in my tank. They've always been nice to me, smoking deal on my mp40qd.

I didn't see it or know where the heck they put it. They had a super tiny flaming prawn goby that was sweet but would probably get eatten in my tank. They've always been nice to me, smoking deal on my mp40qd.

yea, they pretty cool. remind me which one is Dave vs Mike. Mike is the guy with glasses?

Yep. Other than that I don't know anyone. I want to go to Reefwise and grab one of his captive grown frogspawn or a torch.

Archived