Coral Vue Hydros

mpsti05 ReefSavvy Oasis.... nanobox wide quad goodness

mpsti05

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got any pics of the blob eye?

This is my '11 WRX the day I got it. It's been Stage 2 and back. Just has some visual upgrades and TurboXS Catback.

bSLHStZ.jpg

l_141494c875e6be917fc37807ea6c43ad.jpg

I can go on and on about this car... Built motor,built heads, Recaro profei spg's, makes 440 on 93 pump @20 psi. And 580 on e85 @ 28-30psi.

I road race and autocross it.

Wow nice! If I didn't have kids or a house that needed a lot of remodeling I think I would have a lot more done to it, same with the tank :P

I would probably have a much larger tank.

Wow nice! If I didn't have kids or a house that needed a lot of remodeling I think I would have a lot more done to it, same with the tank :P

I would probably have a much larger tank.

Lol family kids are way more fun/important then material things. I bought the car as a 21st Bday present to myself in 2005. Before I had real world bills. Blew the 1st motor up running down corvettes and shit on the track. Went all out with the motor that's in there now... Been running good for the last 4yrs. Don't know what I'll do when I blow this one up. One thing for certain as its inevitable running on the edge.

Lol family kids are way more fun/important then material things. I bought the car as a 21st Bday present to myself in 2005. Before I had real world bills. Blew the 1st motor up running down corvettes and shit on the track. Went all out with the motor that's in there now... Been running good for the last 4yrs. Don't know what I'll do when I blow this one up. One thing for certain as its inevitable running on the edge.

Haha yeah for sure. I always feel like that with this car too for some reason, waiting for the day it blows.. Or the dreaded tranny problems.

Haha yeah for sure. I always feel like that with this car too for some reason, waiting for the day it blows.. Or the dreaded tranny problems.

yep weak sauce 5spd. My little brother also has a wrx. He blew his trans up with my old vf39 with a external waste gate. So we put a 04 sti 6speed in his wrx and he's been fine ever since but he also upgraded turbo again after that. Stock sti trans can handle whatever you throw at it.
  • 2 weeks later...

Let the hoarding begin!! Started with a frag of katapora and blue tubbs last Friday, then an awesome package from my homie Lawnman! Lots of goodies and a killer frag rack! I'll throw some pics up once everything looks yummy! Some what productive day, raised my new tv up 3" on the wall, which sucked caused had to take everything down then move bracket up (well was kinda easy just time consuming) then decided to run all the hdmi cables/optical audio and power cables inside the wall so everything is hidden now, fiancé was happy with this. Much cleaner look, anything bigger than the 65" I'd probably go blind.

Ugh Baltimore. no good

How do I go about getting a white sti wagon in automatic?

Well unfortunately you'll have to build it yourself, no auto STi's out there unless you wanna shell out $$$ for a sequential trans.

After a ####ing 9hour delay at the airport yesterday I'm finally home and tank looks good, will find out when the lights go on. Side note though one frag fell off the rack while I was gone and the fiancé was proud of herself cause she fished it off the bottom and put it back on the rack! Very proud of her for that lol

Another one of my favorite fish. Looking forward to seeing it!
Yea one of my all time favs, still gonna get another mated jawfish pair, but I'll wait a few months now. You ever check out aqua pros?
nope. Haven't made it there yet. How is it compared to Reefwise?
reefwise blows it away, but has a nice collection of cheap sps.

where's that at? i've never even heard of it.

Downtown Glen Ellyn, it's ok, no reefwise but not a bad little lfs with some good deals. Cheaper than beyond the reef

Entertaining morning drinking some coffee watching the tank... The midas blenny has been doing this all morning. I think he's confused or lost his mind in a glass box.

Archived