ReefCleaners.org

Sk8n Reefer's Nuvo 16

Sk8n Reefer

Happy Birthday, Scott :happydance:. Hope you found some delicious birthday sushi :).

Thanks Gena, yes I did!

Cute little brittle star. I just can't get over the diversity of life that we find in our tanks :).

Really digging the new tank set up also, the floating 'power box' that you made is really cool.

Thanks, it's coming around slowly but surely- hopefully I can get a lot done this weekend also ?
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks man.....you can always pick the board back up come on out to the house and we'll get ya going no problem.........you can always kick back and have a beer too

Thanks Morgan!

Thanks! I would definitely need the beer if I got back on the board :lol:

Some shots from last week.......

Limpet moving in with brittle

6wRvwkY.jpg

Cap dominating the center of the tank

IL0dFXM.jpg

Can't wait to see the grafted cap grow out?

862zMwD.jpg

Benny hanging out

7Mkhnud.jpg

8V3xzTc.jpg

Ponape Birdsnest doing well on the left side of the tank now.....you can see the Pocillopora growing on the right side of the bird!

WuUY9Em.jpg

Let me sing you the marching band happy birthday song *deep tone* " Happy birthday, oh happy birthday. Misery and despair, people dying every where. Happy birthday, oh happy birthday."

Remember this old man :)?

Ha! Funny - no I've never seen that one

Let me sing you the marching band happy birthday song *deep tone* " Happy birthday, oh happy birthday. Misery and despair, people dying every where. Happy birthday, oh happy birthday."

Haha! Thanks PieMan!

OMG is that chuck e cheese?

It's Showbiz pizza which became Chuck E Cheese. That was the rock a fire explosion band that performed there before Chuck E Cheese ####ed it all up in the 80's.

Picked up a 44gal. brute container for mixing salt! An upgrade to my 15 gal. container. Making water- got 35 gal. made. Gonna fill it up and get some salt mixing- large w/c in the 50gal. today?. Season's Greeting and my red encrusting Monti continue to flourish and gain back their skeleton

425f4add9639b0a29e0421b0f98f21f0_zpsqzsl

Looks good man, that in the 50 now? :D lol

Yup all moved in and done ? I wish...........getting there- off the FT. Lauderdale for the week. Got my phosban reactor up today and did a 10gal. w/c on the 50gal. A big 5gal. on the Nuvo- spread throughout the day. Mixed up 35gal. of saltwater. Pretty fun day?

Crowded tanks are so fantastic looking! :)

Thanks Mark- it's crazy how full it is still - even after turning in some large colonies. Damn poci is all over the tank- what an aggressively spreading coral.

We will be expecting a Christmas FTS any day now that everything is moved over!

Transfer's not complete I was joking with Chris! I wish it was but I am moving at a snails pace. To much travel and not enough days at home this year! I also need to get my new light before I can move any corals over.........before New Years I hope yo have the transfer complete- famous last words ?

Transfer's not complete I was joking with Chris! I wish it was but I am moving at a snails pace. To much travel and not enough days at home this year! I also need to get my new light before I can move any corals over.........before New Years I hope yo have the transfer complete- famous last words

O man, you got my hopes up just to dash them to pieces. Alright, if it has to be New Years, so be it!

Transfer's not complete I was joking with Chris! I wish it was but I am moving at a snails pace. To much travel and not enough days at home this year! I also need to get my new light before I can move any corals over.........before New Years I hope yo have the transfer complete- famous last words

When is the new hybrid arriving? :)

O man, you got my hopes up just to dash them to pieces. Alright, if it has to be New Years, so be it!

Dang, pressures on ?

When is the new hybrid arriving? :)

No idea, I know Dave is building it as we speak?

Archived