SaltCritters.com

Sk8n Reefer's Nuvo 16

Sk8n Reefer

Quit playing around and get this done man!!! LOL

Come on- it's only been full of water since Oct.?. That's way to fast for me- lol

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on- it's only been full of water since Oct.. That's way to fast for me- lol

You might still have a bit of Flint in ya, no one moves fast around here lol

You might still have a bit of Flint in ya, no one moves fast around here lol

Hahaha- ya for sure-"I am a Flintoid ya" remember that song- ripped off the stones miss you- classic Flint right there. I think there's even a video on utube

I know how you feel. I expect when I eventually get a bigger tank I'll just fill it up with water and watch it run for about four months just to see if the sump is working right and trying to get all the wiring done :lol:

I know how you feel. I expect when I eventually get a bigger tank I'll just fill it up with water and watch it run for about four months just to see if the sump is working right and trying to get all the wiring done :lol:

Hahaha! It's a different experience with a sump for sure. I've really struggled with my work schedule and traveling. I've been gone for weeks at a time and don't feel comfortable leaving it all on my wife. That's why I haven't gotten my skimmer up- I don't want it to "act up" while I am on the road and make her have to deal with it. It's all good though, once my new light comes in I'll be able to start bringing some colonies over and actually do some scaping- should make some good Improvements over x-mas time ?

Some shots from last week.......

Limpet moving in with brittle

6wRvwkY.jpg

Cap dominating the center of the tank

IL0dFXM.jpg

Can't wait to see the grafted cap grow out

862zMwD.jpg

Benny hanging out

7Mkhnud.jpg

8V3xzTc.jpg

Ponape Birdsnest doing well on the left side of the tank now.....you can see the Pocillopora growing on the right side of the bird!

WuUY9Em.jpg

I have a similar looking brittle - wait till he grows big enough, he'll be a stunner then. :happy:

I also envy your giant green monti. :closedeyes:

I have a similar looking brittle - wait till he grows big enough, he'll be a stunner then. :happy:

I also envy your giant green monti. :closedeyes:

That'd be nice to see him grow up. Ya, the green Monti grew from a 1" frag ?

Took a bunch of pics last night but my white balance was waaayyy off on them. Only close ups came out.

Grafted Monti is showing some good growth- that whole rim is new since I added him on Oct. 17th

SaxHbzH.jpg

ryi2eaA.jpg

Still can't get a good shot of season' greeting and red Monti with my good camera - it's a hard angle to get. I'll change to my wide angle lens and try some today

Here's some fun shots from today

Puff ball from a few different angles

wIMuyMR.jpg

hFD2CgF.jpg

Green Pocillopora base - Benny's preferred hangout area. You can barely see him in lower right

CrCTglx.jpg

Its offshoots doing well on the otherside of the tank

oKsRcAX.jpg

Tub worms on the underside of Idaho Grape

61LR6Fn.jpg

Almost got'em in focus ?

8VjoWVd.jpg

Some Shrooms

Je6HY5R.jpg

91SmXLU.jpg

xdxgwRo.jpg

Limpet on a stroll across Idaho Grape

IxiExra.jpg

jsDTkYj.jpg

Spin stream Poci

M8dqU4m.jpg

Lepastrea or Pavona frag growing well

629PEiT.jpg

Ponape Bird

Q47GKTU.jpg

Here's some fun shots from today

Puff ball from a few different angles

wIMuyMR.jpg

hFD2CgF.jpg

Green Pocillopora base - Benny's preferred hangout area. You can barely see him in lower right

CrCTglx.jpg

Its offshoots doing well on the otherside of the tank

oKsRcAX.jpg

Tub worms on the underside of Idaho Grape

61LR6Fn.jpg

Almost got'em in focus

8VjoWVd.jpg

Some Shrooms

Je6HY5R.jpg

91SmXLU.jpg

xdxgwRo.jpg

Limpet on a stroll across Idaho Grape

IxiExra.jpg

jsDTkYj.jpg

Spin stream Poci

M8dqU4m.jpg

Lepastrea or Pavona frag growing well

629PEiT.jpg

Ponape Bird

Q47GKTU.jpg

Looking good Sk8n. Your pic of the tube worms looks like vermitid snails to me.

Looking good Sk8n. Your pic of the tube worms looks like vermitid snails to me.

thanks Slowtwitch, could be for sure- I've just always referred to them as tube worms?

I have coral in the 50gal. ? Hahaha- small piece that broke off my purple rimmed green cap........it's alive

1ae68adba0b4522ac23a72a025e0bdf8_zpsardr

A piece of my red encrusting Monti

92ca6bcb431f91235df8a799c7ffbc98_zpsi7t0

A little shroom made it over.... I am not wanting any softies but probably have to let him grow out ?

451a8f35e6a5b225ed5e5292219fd6b1_zpsnj8x

Haven't shown the kids in awhile!

Bella at the cabin

2c75b70bb39e14028d02efaee292fbde_zpsybqz

3-toe Tanky........always ready to go

17f938821c33c419c2847f591497d567_zpsykyr

I'll baby sit these guys anytime you need. Been looking at possibly getting a Bully puppy. Wife is still on the fence, but I think my dane needs a little sister.

I'll baby sit these guys anytime you need. Been looking at possibly getting a Bully puppy. Wife is still on the fence, but I think my dane needs a little sister.

Careful what you ask for......hahaha- they are comical for sure! Are you considering a full size or mini? Very needy dogs though- real people dogs- they think heir lap dogs! They've definitely enhanced our lives ?

I would take either. My dane also thinks she is a lap dog, so a bully, to me, really is lap size...lol There is a 3 year old fawn colored female in a rescue on Craigslist right now. So cute.

I would take either. My dane also thinks she is a lap dog, so a bully, to me, really is lap size...lol There is a 3 year old fawn colored female in a rescue on Craigslist right now. So cute.

My BF has a Newfie that thinks he's a lap dog... <_<

Archived