ReefCleaners.org

Kimberbee's First Tank - RETIRED!

kimberbee

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, Evan!

I hope the fluke is gone. Maybe it was just a fluke fluke? It hasn't returned yet and I've been watching my fish like a hawk all week!

The gorg is becoming a favorite of mine!!

Dont know how i missed it but this tank is a beauty!Great job so far.

Welcome to my thread! For a first timer, I think I'm doing ok!! Thanks!!

Yes! That gorg. Is really nice- things are looking great. Hermits are definitely a love hate- I swear they know when A frag is not glued down yet!

Grumpleupagus scares me sometimes... Still not used to a fish laying on the sand/rocks to go to sleep!! Poor guy wakes up every morning with a human staring at him.

Everyone's still good this morning. Hoping to pick up my new acan and rfa sometime this weekend. The vendor still hasn't confirmed what time I can come get my corals though...

Everyone's still good this morning. Hoping to pick up my new acan and rfa sometime this weekend. The vendor still hasn't confirmed what time I can come get my corals though...

I been messaging him about those dendros he posted about on facebook. if you see them when you are there, let me know if they look good =)

I been messaging him about those dendros he posted about on facebook. if you see them when you are there, let me know if they look good =)

Will do!!

As long as the gorg doesn't mind, then I don't mind!

I used to pluck them out of the gorgonians when they parked there too long. They would keep the gorgs from opening. 24 hours was long enough to hang out in the "tree" LOL.

BF has a piece of plating monti-whatever for me! I know it's red-ish with darker red polyps. Now I gotta figure out where I can put it!!

Picked up my acan and rfa this morning. Both are placed in the tank and already open.

Hopefully the rfas find each other and snuggle up as BFFS. scan is already super puffy!

Pics later!

beautiful! so jealous!

from the LCS?? you got one

to cuddle with the other after all. :D

just beware when one has had enough

cuddling and goes for a walk about like mine

did. ha! she's back to where she was now though.

Thanks! I really love these fluffy little guys!!

In sad news, BF's pipefish is no longer with us. We think the mini-maxi got him. Very sad...

Archived