Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Mark's 150 (NanoBox Retro)

markalot

I see your nem and it makes me say nope not for me. That frag rack always throws me off when i look at your tank.

Yea, I need to get rid of it yet lots of saved acros I still want to place once they grow up a little.

• Like 1

Red bugs usually take a few treatments so i suspect it will take a couple for me as well. What I need to do is nuke again in 10 or 15 days regardless, but I tend to only react when I see an issue. It's very hard to completely eliminate a pest from the tank.

Too bad about the acro crabs. They are one of my favorite inverts. You gotta do what you gotta do though. Your tank is looking really good considering the pests.

• Like 1

I've been shocked at how well my tank does with just 4 T5's running. A deep tank with just 4 T5's and I still get a crap load of PAR out of these long bulbs. Now with a white channel containing lime and a much improved balance of LED's I hope to be able to take it up a step. You can bet I will be doing a crap ton of PAR measurements to make sure I don't fry anything.

• Like 6

Got some top downs.

I'm running on 4 T5 bulbs and the BML strips only at the moment. PAR is a little down but corals seem to like it.

Katropora is going to town.

vnAYgWv.jpg

atl7bQl.jpg

Valida

8tbm55T.jpg

This

vhVCq1Q.jpg

Full shot so you get an idea of the color. Not red, not brown, and growth edge is a light blue.

bM0PSsH.jpg

SSC like. Meh ... the color combo just bugs me. New world problems.

1U3lZRA.jpg

Red? Robin

S7qc6fz.jpg

Kentucky Bluegrass up in high flow and growing like a birdsnest.

O4BTql5.jpg

Lokani

5zIVWfH.jpg

• Like 7

Just read through this entire thread! Lol jk ain't nobody got time for that!

This tank is looking good even through the pests and other issues! The top down SPS shots are gorgeous. It will be interesting to see if they change much with the new light

• Like 3

Looks great! I'm really digging that Lokani :)

Thanks.

Just read through this entire thread! Lol jk ain't nobody got time for that!

This tank is looking good even through the pests and other issues! The top down SPS shots are gorgeous. It will be interesting to see if they change much with the new light

LOL, yea, don't even try. Thanks.

The remaining pics from yesterdays batch. I can;t stress how well the tank tolerates interceptor treatments. If anything the acros seem to be happier the next day, maybe they're eating the beef flavoring or something. :)

Centered here is the branch of blue stag that started losing color and getting thin skinned.Took about 3 or 4 days for me to notice and a glance at it in the morning before lights on revealed the bugs. It's already showing healthier skin and regaining brown (better than sickly grey).

NCAvZpc.jpg

For reference here's a picture of a healthy base. I am struggling to color these back up but as long as they remain healthy I'm happy.

l5t0NVY.jpg

The unknown frag found in the sandbed like being up high and in a lot of flow.

ijPRYWa.jpg

Peach dragon

lzCS4wt.jpg

Hawkins

6qOD9fl.jpg

Miami Orchid slowly regaining color.

GhmyWsz.jpg

Baby Katropora

T2NKnxH.jpg

I like millis but I'm having trouble seeing the color due to the extreme polyp extension. WHy isn't my angle picking on these? :D

Z7n4F7n.jpg

This is what happens when I worry about the slimer and put a small piece on a frag plug just in case.

Itj3O49.jpg

I need to start getting rid of duplicate frags that I have on the racks and give the other frags room to grow. Centered here is a UC WIld Orchid. Color should bee green with bright purple tips.

13VEjnd.jpg

Centered here is what remains of a maricultured piece. Shows hints of good color now and again. Above right is another maricultured frag and below to the right is that damn UC Rainbow milli. Not dead yet!

ewNmNyL.jpg

Centered here is a tiny frag that should be a nice pink and green. It's encrusting back over dead areas and slowly coloring back up. The Lokani is encroaching on the frag rack and ironically you can better see the tip and polyp color in this pic than you can when I take a direct picture of it.

Fgv12ad.jpg

Finally on the side frag rack is where most of my montis are. Here is a piece of spongodes that broke when I was mounting it. Loves lower light, the piece at the bottom center of the tank is bleached badly. To the right is a piece of Ponape bird and below that is one of my favorite saves, a blueberry capitata that looks great when larger with branches.

q73G9Fv.jpg

• Like 4