markalot

Mark's 150 (NanoBox Retro)

SeaFurn

Glad that you’ve turned the corner.

So what do you do about the stylo that lost those lower branches? Leave them be? 

That loakni is awesome - looks like velvet! 

How much time do you spend day to day keeping tabs on your tank? 

I’m sure it’s obviously more when know something is off or you go to war on Xenia! 

markalot
1 hour ago, SeaFurn said:

Glad that you’ve turned the corner.

So what do you do about the stylo that lost those lower branches? Leave them be? 

That loakni is awesome - looks like velvet! 

How much time do you spend day to day keeping tabs on your tank? 

I’m sure it’s obviously more when know something is off or you go to war on Xenia! 

Normally I spend less that 15 minutes fussing over the tank.  It's usually spent coaxing the Foxface away from where I put in the flake food so I don;t get stung, he likes to be fed by hand.  lol   Scraping the glass might be 5 minutes as well.   Mixing 2 part solution and cleaning the skimmer is about all that's left.   The less time I spend the better the tank does.  

I will cut those branches off eventually, if I can get to them.  Stylo skeleton is tough, very hard to cut.  

E8Sb4UD.jpg

I left out another pic.  The Hawkins Echinata, which can be sensitive about some things, really took off during this whole ordeal.  Just goes to show how different acros will respond differently to the same conditions.

lm3r8Ah.jpg